Chapter 29

Lucy's POV

I slowly open my eyes. I stretch then turn around. I come face to face with Natsu's bare chest. That's right we...Yeah. Natsu was snoring really loud. I draw circles on his chest. Natsu snorts and wraps his arms around my waist. I hum and slowly slip out of his grip. I was naked so I go through the dressers. Only one dresser had clothes. I pull out one of Natsu's shirts and put it on. It went down mid-thigh. I walk out of the room, after kissing Natsu's forehead, and I go and grab me and Natsu's clothes that were still outside. I slip on my panties and set the rest of the clothes in the bathroom. I take a quick shower then I walk to the kitchen. I hum and go through the pantry. I grab out two cans of soup and I pour it in a pot. They altered the stove and oven to use coal so I start the fire by lighting the coal and I set the pot on the rack. I close the oven door, leaving a little crack, and wait.

Warm arms grab my waist. I squeak. "Natsu!" "Mm you cooking something?" He says in my ear. I nod. "Soup. Now let me go or none for you!" "Fine~" He lets me go. I check on the soup. I use an oven mitt and put the pot of boiling soup on the stove. I close the door and reach for bowls. I pull out two bowls and set them down. I grab two spoons and set them in the bowls. I pour the soup in the bowls. I grab the bowls and set them down at the bar. Natsu was already sitting on a stool. He slides his over and starts eating right away. I smile then eat mine, blowing on it.

"Natsu do you know where my clothes are?" I ask. He tilts his head. "Check the closet?" I walk to the bedroom. I check the closet. 'Thanks. I found them.' 'anytime' I hum and grab a simple pink dress. It was sleeveless and it ended at my knees. I slip it on after taking the shirt off. 'I liked seeing you in my shirt' Natsu whines from the door way. I glance at him. 'I can't walk around in the guild if I'm wearing your shirt. You really want other guys to see me in a shirt and panties?' 'No' He pouts. I giggle and walk up to him. He grabs my waist. I squeak and put my hands on his chest. "I need to brush my hair!" I pout at him. He grins. "Sure" He lets me go and I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair. I walk out. I slip some pink shoes I found on and walk up to Natsu. Natsu was dressed and ready. Natsu grabs my hand and we run to the guild.

(Sorry for the wait. Here!)