Chapter 18

Mira's POV

I smile as Wendy and Gajeel walk up to me. "Natsu-san said you could train us?" I smile wider at Wendy. "I can. Did Lucy tell you your abilities?" "Yeah. Bunny girl said I can control iron and turn into it. Pipsqueak here can heal and control air." Gajeel places his hand on Wendy's head. I smirk. "Hoh~ This should be interesting. Meet me outside." They both nod and walk outside. Then I hear some laughter. I see Natsu laughing. I tilt my head. "Natsu? You look like a madman." "O-oh sorry. Lucy just told me something funny" I tilt my head. "What was so funny?" "O-oh. She told me how she once saw a little kid rolling down a hill and landed face first into a pile of dog shit." I giggle while covering my mouth. "That is funny. I have to go train Gajeel and Wendy now." "Have fun with that" He says sarcastically. I playfully smack his arm and go outside. Romeo and Levy have joined Wendy and Gajeel. I smile "Lets get started."

Lucy's POV

I smile fondly when I hear Natsu laugh. I flap my wings and fly a bit faster. "4563B! Surrender now and help us find your other half!" 'Shit! That was fast!' 'Lucy?' 'Guess' 'Already? They are prepared' I groan and roll my eyes. 'I have an idea but you wont like it' I think at him. 'What? I won't like what?' I think to him what my plan is. 'Lucy~' he growls at me. I slow down until I'm directly above the helicopter. I transform into my turtle form and land on the helicopter's blades. My turtle shell dents the helicopter blades and the helicopter falls. The men start shooting me but I transform into my elephant form, also my heaviest form. The helicopter then starts denting more and I transform back into a falcon. The men still shoot at me while dangling from parachutes. I fly faster. 'plan worked.' 'I don't know if I'm proud or mad right now. Just stay safe, that's all I ask.' I smile. 'I know. I know. That goes for you too Natsu.' He chuckles. 'Right. Now find somewhere to rest. You've been flying for days.' I pout. 'I'm fine~' 'I know. Take a break once in a while.' I groan. 'Fine~'

I fly next to a balcony then land on it. I kick open the door. I cough and wave a hand. 'Lucy?' 'Too much dust.' 'Oh.' I look around. This'll work. I set my bag down then I swipe the sheets off the bed and shake off any dust. I use my still formed wings to blow most of the dust outside. I transform human again and sit on the bed. I pat the pillows. I lay down and look up at the ceiling, where vines have grown in from outside. I walk up to the small Tv and push the button, just a test. The tv gives off that static noise before coming on. I widen my eyes. 'I think I got myself in trouble Natsu' 'What happened! Where are you?!' I walk to the balcony. 'The city I'm in, has power.' 'Does it really!?' I nod and sit on the balcony edge. 'No where in this world is there power except for Alvarez. Which means-' I widen my eyes then cover my nose as a purple gas fills the room. 'Lucy?! Lucy!' I activate my falcon form and try to fly only to lose strength and I slowly land to the ground. I crash land and roll down on the ground. My wings curled unnaturally around me and the last thing I hear is a helicopter and Natsu screaming my name.