Chapter 22

Lucy's POV

Me and Natsu walk out of the van, still in one person. 'I'm going to that store and gathering some stuff.' 'But Lucy~' 'That's final. No arguing about it.' 'Fine~! Call me if you need me.' We glow then separate into our normal forms. I activate my falcon form and look at Natsu, who's pouting. "I'll be back, I promise." "yeah, yeah just go." He waves and I take to the air. I fly over to the store that we were at before I ran away all those weeks ago. I land in front of the store. I walk inside. I snatch a backpack and walk over to the clothes. I shove clothes my  size in new bag before setting the now full backpack. I walk over and get ten more bags. I walk over to the hygiene supplies. I throw a bunch of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and some deodorant in one of the bags.

I walk over to the food isles with three full book bags. I set the bags on the floor and put canned food in the bag. I put fruits, vegetables, and canned meat in the bag. The cans filled three bags. I drag the bags over to the paper towel isle. I wrinkle my nose at the smell from the dairy isle as I shove paper towels, toilet paper, plastic and paper cups, and plastic silverware, paper and plastic plates in three bags. I walk over to the pet isles. 'How's it going Lucy?' Natsu asks. I hum in response as I put cat treats, cat collars, cat shampoo, and cat beds in a bag. 'Good. Got lots of heavy stuff.' 'Want me to come help?' 'Nah, I got it. Thanks for asking.' 'no problem.' I grab three giant bags of cat food. I drag the bags to the front of the store and grab an abandoned cart. I put the book bags in the cart then I activate my wings and fly to the alcohol part of the store.

I hum and I take every package of water bottles off the shelves. 'Ask Erza what kind of alcohol Cana likes.' 'She says any.' I chuckle. 'Come help me with these.' 'Ok!' He replies cheerfully. I grab a nearby cart and drag it near me. I open the water bottle packages and dump the bottles in the cart. I put four packages under the cart. I push the cart forward and to the side. 'I'm here, what do you want me to do?' 'see the cart with the book bags? Those go back to Erza and them. Take those to her and come back.' 'Aye!' I hum as the basket of the cart is full of alcohol and I put more water packages under the basket. I push the cart forward and push both carts to the front.

I grab some more backpacks and fly over to gardening. I put a bunch of fruit and vegetable seed packets in it along with some spice plants in the bag. I put fertilizer in the bag along with watering cans and some tarps. I fly over to the hygiene isle again. I shove packages of Band-Aids, ointment, pain killers, and first aid kits in the bag. I fly over to the school supply isle. I throw sketch books, pencils, and some colored pencils in the bag along with scissors, and every color of sharpie in the bag. I fly over to the  cleaning products and throw tons of trash bag boxes in the bag before flying to the spices. I throw three of every spice in the bag. I throw a bag of sugar in a plastic bag before putting it in the bag. I fly in midair while thinking. 'Spice, sugar, medical, plant, entertainment, what else...' I tap my fingers against my cheek. 'Thinking to hard Lucy' Natsu hums at me. I ignore him. 'ah! Dry stuff!' I fly over to the dry food. I open another book bag and land. I put powdered soup in the bag along with rice, tea, and pasta in the bag. I open a package of instant noodles. I sniff it before snapping it in half. 'still good I guess.' I put a bunch of instant noodles in the bag. 'Done? Done!' I think to myself as I fly to the entrance. (She is literally flying across the store btw)

I set the bag down and groan. 'Lucy?' Natsu asks. I sigh. 'are you guys about done?' 'yeah. Why?' 'Tell Jellal that we'll need two vans, maybe three for all of the carts and supplies.' 'ok.' I fly over to the bedding and towels. I tap my cheek. Everyone will get towels that match their hair color. I throw pink, yellow, five different shades of blue, black and bluish black, red, and white towels in a cart. I push the cart over to the sheets and blankets. I throw twenty different color sheets in the cart. I push the cart and throw thirty different colored comforters in the cart. I push the cart over to the cleaning supplies. I put ten things of laundry soap in the bottom. I put five things of dish soap in the bottom as well. 'Jellal says that Gray, Gajeel, and himself have started up three more vans for the stuff anyways. He will save a van for the supplies you've gotten.' 'ok. Thanks.' I tap my fingers against the bar that I push. I push the cart over to hair products. I throw hair ties, ribbons, brushes, and other hair stuff in the cart. 'The girls are saying to get makeup and nail polish too.' I sigh and walk to the make up.

After finally, finally, FINALLY, getting everything we need, I push the cart outside and stop in front of some vending machines. I activate my gorilla form, which just gives me blonde fur on my arms and legs, and shatter the glass on the machines. I put the stuffed animals in the cart along with some soccer, basket, and dodge balls in the cart that came from the other machine. I hear a honk so I look up and see Erza pull up. She stops the van and hops out. I push the cart forward. "Thank you Lucy. Looks like you got some more good stuff." I giggle. "There's tons more in there but I got what I can." "Let me help you unload." As we load the stuff in the already loaded van, Erza asks "What's with the different colored towels?" "A-ah, we each get ten colored towels that match our hair color." "Good idea Lucy! But do you and Natsu mind flying Wendy and Romeo back with you? We can't fit them in the cars." I smile and nod. "We don't mind. Since me and Natsu can't drive after all." She nods. "Yup."