Chapter 9

Lucy's POV

I sit on the table then see Mira come up with a scalpel and tweezers. I raise an eyebrow. "No touching the blood." She rolls her eyes. "I know. But lets get started." I nod. "Now take off your shirt." I blush then take it off. "No bra?" I tilt my head. "What's a bra?" "Nothing. Good thing Master isn't here" Master=Makarov. I roll my eyes. "Can you just get it on with?" She nods. She takes the scalpel to where my heart is. I raise an eyebrow. "So there huh? Makes sense." "How so?" She cuts the spot open and quickly takes the tweezers in. " Dr. Kikuo said that whenever I'm close to my other half it goes off. So it must go off because how fast my heart starts beating." "That does make sense." I feel her come in contact with something then she quickly takes it out.

She sets the thing down on the table. I run my fingers over the blood then I lick my bloody fingers. "That's the GPS" I pick it up then I bring it up. It was a tiny circle with a tiny flashing red dot. I crush it between my fingers. My bangs shadow my eyes. "Bastards." "Well...You can put your shirt on now. Seeing how it healed already." I look down where the cut is to see it gone entirely. "Ah. yeah." I put my shirt back on and then I feel something. I widen my eyes then I touch my chest. "Huh. I didn't expect that." "What?" I look down at my hand. "The connection is back. He must of got his memories back." "Isn't that a good thing?" I shake my head. "Its really intense sorrow. I don't want him feeling like that and I don't want him seeing that ever again."

I walk outside. "So is it removed?" I look down at Makarov. "Yeah. So you want me to get the others then?" "If you can. I want to protect you all from that place and give you all a family." I smile then I activate my Falcon features. "You look like an angel with those wings." I giggle at him. "Nope. Just a bird. Angels down exist. So I'll be back soon." "Alright." I flap my wings and I start flying up. "Ah wait." I look down at Makarov. I was only a couple feet in the air. "Yeah?" "Here" He lifts a letter in the air. I grab it. "A letter?" "Its to explain somethings. Now off you go" I roll my eyes. "Right." I fly back up in the air after tucking the letter in my pocket. Its been a day since I've seen them. But will they accept me back? I shake my head then take off as fast as I can.

I land in front of the house. I look down sadly. I shake my head and walk up to the door. I knock. Then the door slams open. I look down. "Lucy-san!?" I look up and see Wendy. "Ah, hi Wendy. Can I come in?" She hugs me quickly. "Of course!" I smile and follow her in. "Lucy-san is back!" She yells. I see Natsu unconscious on the couch. My heart clenches at the sight of his tears. "Ah he's regaining his memories. You're free to go over there." I look at her then I hand her the letter than walk over to Natsu. I sit on the edge and brush his bangs back. "Lucy!" I look at the stairs and see the others tumble down the stairs. I smile at them. "Hi guys. Sorry for the fright." I smile then look down at Natsu's twitching face. "So why'd you come back?" My smile falls at Gray's words. "Read the letter out loud please." I look away and brush Natsu's bangs back again then wiping his tears.

"Dear friends, my name is Makarov and I send Lucy to you with a message. We have many people and those who have been harmed by those evil scientists and when Lucy told me about you, I have sent her in hopes of asking you to live with our 'family'. I accept your decision whether your decision is yes or no." I glance at the others, most of them in deep thought. Then Natsu's eyes snap open.