Chapter 31

(I'm alive! I'm sorry. I have no current ideas for this story so I'm winging it even more than usual. I will NOT give up on this story! I just have a giant one-shot I'm currently making and its sucking up all my non-existing creativity. Anywho~ Enjoy~. I'll try updating this as much as I can.)

Lucy's POV

"Only time will tell Lucy. There is no possible way to tell now." I hum and swing my feet. "Its just...Ugh I don't even know anymore! I don't know what to do Mira! How do they even know!? Why...I give up!" I throw my hands up. "As much as I'm happy for you and Natsu, I'm having mixed feelings." I look at her with hurt. "Not in that way! I mean. Why do they want you back? I'm pretty sure they already know where we all are." I tilt my head. "Um...I never thought of that. That is a good question." I bury my face in my hands. "Why do they want us? Don't they already know that we'll 'repopulate' eventually?" I mumble. "Lift your head Lucy." I look at Mira while lifting my head. "We'll get through this. You got it? Just...don't leave. I don't think he could take it." She motions to Natsu, who was arguing with Gray. I nod and look down. "I...wasn't."

"I heard that hesitation. Lucy. You have NO idea how much depression you put Natsu through. Don't give the 'I can feel his emotions and read his thoughts' bullshit. I don't care. You will not leave Lucy. I'll do everything I can to make you stay" I look up at her. Then I look down and chuckle. "I know. I won't leave. If I do, I'm taking Natsu" She nods. "Better" I hum and look around. Everyone was happy. I rub my stomach. "Something wrong Lucy?" I shake my head. "Just...wondering if I really am pregnant. I mean..." "You mean...?" "Just...what if Alvarez wants the baby?" Mira grabs my hands. "If they do, then they'll never get it. Fairy Tail will stop them. We just have to wait for them to come to us first."

A week passed after that. I have a small bump on my belly, confirming that I'm pregnant. Natsu probably forgot 'I did not!' I ignore him. I walk to the guild. I walk straight up to Wendy. "Morning Lucy-san!" "Morning! Can you check when I'm due? So I can be ready?" "sure!" Wendy hovers her hands over my stomach and her hands glow blue. "Hm..." "What?" "It seems you are due in three months." I blink. 'WHAT!?' "I am?" I rub my stomach. "Yup! it seems all of your animal sides combined into one. So you are due in three months." I sigh. Natsu pops up out of nowhere and rubs my stomach. "It'll be weird if the baby will be a weird hybrid thing" I squeak but slap his shoulder. "Yes that would be weird but I'll still love the baby either way." Natsu puts his chin on my head. "Yes we will." Wendy giggles. "Congrats you two." "Thanks Wendy."

(Ugh. I planned more but I have no ideas. See you next time)