You Don't Know Her Like I Do

Cheyenne's POV
I've been working on One Tree Hill for a couple months now and I'm having so much fun. I've made friends with all the girls and a couple of the guys. James Lafferty, who plays Nathan, asked me on a date tonight so now I'm trying to get ready. I haven't been on a date with anyone since Brantley. He's been on my mind the last couple weeks, but I'm trying to do anything other than calling him. I just finished straightening my hair and I'm starting my makeup when my phone starts ringing. "Hello." I say answering the phone. "Hey Chey! It's Sophia." I hear on the other end of the line. Sophia plays Brooke Davis on the show. She has also become one of my closest friends. "Hey girl! What's up?" I ask her. "You getting ready for your hot date?" Sophia asks with a laugh. "Oh my God! I'm so nervous. I have no idea what to expect!" I say laughing with her.

As soon as I put my shoes on, my doorbell rings. When I open the door, James is standing there looking so handsome that it takes a second to catch my breath. "You look so beautiful Cheyenne." James says when I finally look him in the eye. "Thank you. You look pretty handsome yourself." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles that killer smile and grabs my hand and we walk towards his car. We pull up to this fancy restaurant and James comes around and opens my door for me. "I'm glad you agreed to come out with me tonight Cheyenne." He says walking us up to the doors. "I am too. I must say though, I'm nervous as hell." I tell him biting my lip. "If it makes you feel any better, I am too."

James and I had an amazing time at dinner and now he is taking me home. When we pull up to my apartment, I'm not ready for the night to be over. "Why don't you come up and hangout for awhile." I say with a smile grabbing his hand. "I would love to." He says and we both get out of the car and walk upstairs. When I get the door open and we walk in, I close the door and push James up against it and kiss him. I may regret this in the morning but I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy it tonight.

Brantley's POV
I'm in Georgia visiting Mama and I just pulled up to her house. "Mama, I'm home!" I hell walking in the front door. "Well, it's about time. Are you hungry?" Mama asks hugging me. "Aren't I always." We are walking towards the kitchen when another magazine with Cheyenne on the cover catches my eye. This time she's kissing some guy. That should be me kissing her. My mood instantly changes and I start feeling depressed almost. I sit down for lunch with Mama and Kolby, and Kolby starts asking me questions. "You ok B?" He asks breaking the silence. "I just say some things about Cheyenne and some guy. It still bothers me I guess." "B, she's just a girl. She's not worth it. It's time to move on." Kolby tells me. "You don't know her like I do. You'll never understand. I love her Kolby. She was the best thing to ever happen to me and I fucked up. I need her in my life."