How It's Supposed to Be

Brantley's POV
"What do you think about moving in with me?" I look at Cheyenne and wait for an answer. She doesn't say anything for awhile and I start to get nervous. "I would love to move in with you." Cheyenne finally says with a smile. I let out a sigh of relief and we start making plans.

(3 Weeks Later)
Cheyenne finished with One Tree Hill last week and I finished up the first leg of my tour. Cheyenne arrived in Georgia yesterday with the movers and she instantly fell in love with the house. She has been unpacking all day and trying to get things cleaned up for our cookout and bonfire tonight. My mama is coming tonight and she has no idea that Cheyenne has moved in with me. She loves Cheyenne so I know she will be happy. "Baby girl, do you need any help?" I ask Cheyenne as I walk into our bedroom. "Actually, you can take those empty boxes to the garage." She says with a smile as she is hanging the last of her clothes in the closet. I walk up behind her and kiss her neck. "Maybe later, you can model some of those sexy panties I saw earlier." I tell her with a wink. "You bet I can outlaw." She says kissing me and then turning around and walking out of the closet. I groan and start taking empty boxes to the garage.

Cheyenne's POV
I can't believe that I actually got everything unpacked in time for the cookout. I'm showered and dressed and I'm now in the kitchen helping Brantley get the food ready. He is so excited that I'm making my famous mac and cheese. He has been begging me to make it since we got back together. It's not long before people start showing up. The first person to walk in is Kolby. "Cheyenne Nicole Carter! Is that you?" Kolby asks after hugging Brantley. "In the flesh." I say with a laugh as he comes and hugs me. Shortly after, Brantley's biker buddies show up. They all greet Brantley and then one by one they all hug me and tell me how happy they are that I'm back in Brantley's life. "Baby, will you watch the burgers while I go help Mama bring stuff in?" Brantley asks when we see his mama pull in. "Yeah, of course." I say kissing him as he walks off.

"Is that Cheyenne Carter I see behind the grill?!" Mama Becky yells walking towards me.
I look up at her as I flip a party and laugh before running over and hugging her. I honestly thought that things would be weird after everything that Brantley and I have been through, but it's like we haven't missed a beat. "I think I've missed you as much as my boy has." She says with tears in her eyes, which makes me tear up as well. "I don't need both my girls crying." Brantley says walking up and wrapping his arms around us. "Don't worry Mama, she's not going anywhere this time. She moved in with me yesterday." Brantley blurts out much to my surprise. "Well it's about damn time." She says hugging us both.

The party has died down a little bit and everyone that's left is sitting around the bonfire. I'm sitting in Brantley's lap snuggled up to him as he talks to a few of his biker buddies. I start getting tired and fall asleep with Brantley's arms around me and listening to his voice. I don't know how long I was asleep , but I wake up to Brantley carrying me up the stairs. "What about the party?" I ask him slowly waking up. "I sent everyone home." He responds kissing my head. We get to the bedroom and we both get ready for bed. We lay down and I lay my head on Brantley's chest. Just before I fall asleep, I hear Brantley whisper, "This is how it's supposed to be."