He or She?

Cheyenne's POV
Brantley finally comes home today and I'm so excited. Sophia has our gender reveal party set up for Saturday. It's been really hard not knowing but I only have to wait two more days. I'm in the kitchen preparing dinner for when Brantley comes home. He has been gone so long, he deserves a home cooked meal. I just put the finishing touches on the macaroni and cheese before putting it in the oven, when I hear Brantley's bus pull up outside. I smile to myself and walk out the front door. I'm walking through the front yard when Brantley finally walks off the bus. "There's my favorite girl in the world." He says walking up to me. "Hey baby." I say with a smile pulling him to me for a kiss. "Let's go in, I made you dinner."

(2 Days Later)
Today is the day of the gender reveal. Finally! I just finished getting ready and I start walking downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and Brantley is pacing back and forth by the kitchen island. "Baby, calm down." I say laughing and standing in front of him to stop his pacing. "I'm sorry angel. I'm nervous and excited." He says with a smile and wrapping his arms around me. "I'm feeling the same way. Let's go find out what this little bundle of joy is. What do you say?" "Please let it be a boy. A girl will put me in prison." Brantley says and we both laugh as we walk out the door.

Brantley's POV
Cheyenne and I pull into Mama's driveway. It look like we are the last ones to arrive. Ever since Sophia and Kolby started dating, she's gotten really close with Mama. It was Mama's idea for Sophia to have the party here. She is happy that both her boys have found someone to make them happy. I walk around the truck to help Cheyenne out and we start walking to the front door. I can't help but laugh at the sign on the door. "We're Here For the Sex." When we walk inside, everyone cheers and comes over to hug us. I keep a protective hand on Cheyenne's belly and the other in her back so she doesn't feel overwhelmed. "Now that the parents to be have arrived, let's eat and get this party started." Sophia says and everyone makes their way to the kitchen.

After we all eat and talk for awhile, Cheyenne says she's ready to find out the sex. Sophia claps her hands excitedly as she leads us all outside. She grabs Cheyenne's hand and leads us to a decorated box in the middle of the backyard. Cheyenne takes a vote on how many think it's a boy or girl. Of course, boy votes won. "You ready to do this baby girl?" I ask Cheyenne who nods excitedly. I take the bow off the top of the box and then Cheyenne and I lift the flaps on the box. We lift the last flap and pink balloons float out. Cheyenne squeals and wraps her arms around me. I pull back and place a kiss on her lips and we both have tears coming down our faces.

Cheyenne's POV
It's a girl! I'm so excited. I know Brantley said that her wanted a boy but the tears that came down his cheeks said a different story. We've been home for a couple hours now and we are sitting in the living room watching NCIS. "Should we start picking names?" I ask with a smile. "I actually already have a couple in mind." Brantley says putting his hand on my belly. "Me too. You go first." "Harper, Chloe, Emily, Avery, or Grace." He says proudly. "I like Avery and Grace. I picked Peyton, Hannah, Emma, and Olivia." I say putting my hand on top of his. "How about I pick a name and you pick a name and that will be her name. I pick Olivia." I tell him as he thinks of a name. "Umm...I pick Grace." Brantley decides. "Olivia Grace?" I ask unsure. "Sounds perfect baby girl."