Meeting Again

Cheyenne's POV
I wake up this morning to my phone ringing. "Chey, that's you." James says laying next to me. "Hello." I say answering my phone. "Girl, you need to get up and get dressed. We are going out tonight." Sophia says on the other end. "What do you have planned?" I ask curiously. "That, my dear, is a surprise. Dress cute but casual and see you in a couple hours." She says hanging up before I can object. James leaves shortly after and I start getting ready for whatever Sophia has planned. I finish my shower an wrap myself in a towel and walk to my closet to choose my outfit for the day. I decide on a white lace, flowy, tank top and some short jean shorts with my cowboy boots. Sophia walks into my apartment right as I finish sliding on my boots. "Hey bestie! Are you ready to go?" She asks hugging me. "Yeah, let's go."

"So what are we doing?" I ask Sophia as we pull up to the Staples Center. "We are going to a concert." She answers with a smug grin. I start looking for a sign to see what concert it is. My jaw drops when I see Brantley's picture. "Soph, I can't do this. I still love him and this will just make it harder to move on." "Girl, we got pit tickets and meet and greet passes. You will talk to him and tell him how you feel. If he is the one that makes you happy, then you need to tell him that." She says parking the car. I know that she is right but I'm so nervous. I don't even know what to say to the guy.

We just got down into the pit and, of course, we are right up against the stage. I'm literally freaking out because I have no idea how this is going to work. I mean Brantley could have a girlfriend now or he just may not want anything to do with me. After about 30 minutes, the music starts and Brantley walks out. He looks sexy as hell. He's for a badass arm tattoo and clearly he has been working out. Brantley is in the middle of his second song when he starts shaking hands. When he reaches Sophia and I, he freezes.

Brantley's POV
I'm shaking hands in the crowd when I see her. I freeze but I keep singing. I can't believe that she is here. I give her a wink and continue my show. I have to find her after the show, I have to talk to her. My next song is You Don't Know Her Like I Do and the whole time I'm looking right at her. Cheyenne looks even more beautiful than she did the last time I saw her. I honestly never realized how much I still loved her until I saw her.

My show is over and I'm trying to hurry and get outside to find Cheyenne before she leaves. "Brantley! Meet and greet time!" My manager, Jeff, yells. I roll my eyes and head that way and I'm just hoping that Cheyenne may be there. When I walk into the room, there is a really long line. I feel like it's taking forever but when I look up, there is only two people left. It just happens to be Cheyenne and her friend. I finish signing the autograph in my hand and I look up at Cheyenne. She walks up to me and wraps her arms around me, which takes me by surprise. "I've missed you." Cheyenne tells me crying. "I've missed you too angel. Now stop crying." I say pulling away from the hug. Next thing I know, she grabs my face and kisses me.