Another Try

Cheyenne's POV
Brantley and I have officially been back together for about a month now. He had to get back on the road and I had to get back to filming One Tree Hill. I haven't seen Brantley in about two weeks and I miss him. "This tour needs to end so I can see you more." I tell Brantley through a text. "I know baby girl, I'm thinking the same thing. Maybe this will help." He replies and sends a shirtless picture of himself. "Now that's just teasing." I tell him. We exchange a few more texts before he has to hit the stage. I know that Brantley and I just got back together but I hate being away from him. I've been thinking that after this season is finished, I'm done with One Tree Hill.

I have the next week off and I'm headed to join Brantley on the road and spend time with him. The best part, is that he doesn't know I'm coming. I'm on the plane flying to Houston where Brantley is performing the Houston Rodeo. I told my manager I didn't wanna do the show anymore so he is working on getting me out of it. Now I just have to break the news to Brantley.

Brantley's POV
I'm getting ready to perform at the Houston Rodeo. I've been trying to call Cheyenne but I can't get ahold of her and I'm starting to get worried. "BG! It's time to hit the stage!" My drummer, Ben, yells as he walks towards the stage. I try to call Chey one more time but once again, I have no luck. I run out on stage  and Kick It In The Sticks starts playing. I'm trying to put on the best show I can but I can't keep my mind off Cheyenne. It's not like her to not answer her phone.

I put in about a 45 minute set and then it's time for Jason to come on. I walk off stage and check my phone. Nothing, there is still nothing from Cheyenne. I start walking to my bus and I hear some one call my name. I turn around and a smile spreads across my face. I see Cheyenne walking towards me and I start walking back towards her. I wrap her in my arms and spin her around. I put her back on her feet and kiss her as passionately as I can. "Baby, what are you doing here?" I say as I pull away. "I missed you and I wanted to see you." Cheyenne says as she hugs me again. "How long are you staying baby girl?" "You have me all week baby." She says with a wink and kisses me.

(The Next Day)
I wake up and roll over in bed and wrap my arms around Cheyenne and pull her towards me. She rolls over and tangles her legs in mine and takes her face in my neck. "I love you." She whispers lightly kissing my neck. "I love you too." I say as I pull her face to mine to kiss her. God? I'm a lucky man. I can't imagine life without her.

Cheyenne's POV
Brantley and I lay in bed for awhile stealing kisses. We finally decided to get up and get ready and have a date day. Dates with Brantley are always the best. I put on a pair of jeans and one of Brantley's hoodies and then I steal one of his black hats. I walk to the front of his bus where he is waiting for me. "Wow, you look beautiful. Even if you're wearing all my clothes." He says with a smirk. He grabs my hand and we walk out to his truck. As we are driving to lunch, I decide to tell Brantley that I'm quitting the show. "Baby, I want to tell you something. Ive decided that I don't wanna do the show anymore. I'm just not happy. Plus I'm thinking about moving back to Georgia." I tell him nervously. "If that is what will make you happy then I'll support you 100%. And since you brought up Georgia, what do you think about moving in with me?"