Chapter Two: Double Date Gone South!

~A few weeks later~

Helena's POV
I was outside in the courtyard when a boy came up to me. It was Ryan this really cute guy in my class.
"Hey Helena."
"Oh hi, Ryan." I say casually.
"So," he leans on the wall and continues talking, "you're brother-"
"Half-brother." I correct.
"Anyway, he got a date with my sister so I was wondering, what do you think about a double date?" I look up at the sky thinking.
"Sure. It sounds fun, when?"
"Tonight. Grace and Catharine's Diner. 8:00 be there." He says walking away. I nod. *beep!*

Damian✌️
Load earlier messages...

Damian: Hey you heard about the double date thing right?

Helena: Yeah. Ryan jut asked me. Why?

Damian: I don't something about them doesn't feel right...

Helena: Them?

Damian: You, me, Ryan and his sister Tiffany.

Helena: Oh. How's school for you so far?

Damian: Alright. You?

Helena: Same bro!👊

Damian: You're so weird sometimes.

Helena: So are you!

Damian: Well too bad!

*bell rings*

Helena: Gtg class! Ttyl.

Damian: Ok. Bye.

I closed my phone and headed off to class.

~That evening~

Helena's POV
Uh! I can't figure out what to wear! Wait... I pick up my phone.

~Jason's apartment~

Cassandra's POV
I was making out with Jason on his couch when my phone began ringing.
"Wa-wait Jason stop I-" He continues to kiss me. I swear he doesn't listen! I push him away and answer a video chat with Helena.
"Hi Helena!" I say with a smile.
"Hey. I need help with an outfit."
"Ok." She left and came back with two dresses.

" She left and came back with two dresses

"Hmm

"Hmm... I like the black one." Helena nods.
"I'm going to change into it ok?" I nod. She sets the phone down and Jason sneaks up on me and kisses me on the cheek.
"Hey!" I say whirling around.
"What? It's not like I threw you in chemicals that made your skin become bleached!" (Joker reference!) Jason explains and I raise an eyebrow.
"Not that I'd do that..." He says scratching his head and putting his head down at bit. I chuckle.
"What?!" He explains.
"Okay what do you think?" Helena asks coming back.
"You look amazing!!! Just add some lipstick and you are good to go!" I say then she ends the video chat.
"Now where were we?" Jason asks as he continues to kiss me again.
"You'll never have patience will you?" I ask a bit annoyed with my arms resting on his shoulders. He smirks at me.
"What do think baby?" He asks kissing me again.

~Helena's dorm~

Helena's POV
I put on some red lipstick and answer a text from Damian.

Damian✌️
Load earlier messages...

Damian: I'm outside your dorm.

Helena: K. Be there in 2.

Damian: 2? What's that mean 2 seconds or two minutes?

Helena: 2 minutes duh!

Damian: 😒

I roll my eyes at his annoyance. I mean, he's a great brother but he just doesn't understand simple things like this. Maybe it's because he was out in an artificial womb and was trained by the League? I don't know whatever the reason it sometimes makes me wonder if he's actually human. Wait, he is human right? I should know this I had a room next to him for years! Oh well! As soon as I finish pondering, I make it to outside.
"Yo." I say to Damian making a peace sign.
"Are you trying to make a fool of yourself?" Damian asks me.
"I don't know." I say shrugging and going to the car.

{Damien's POV}
"You're such a child." I mutter.
"I heard that!" Helena shouts going to the car. She sat in the front with Ryan and I sat in back with Tiffany.

~Grace and Catherine's Diner 8:00pm~

Helena's POV
I remember this diner from when some jerk was hitting on Cass and Jason got hit in the face for it. Cass didn't want to show everyone her moves even though it would be for Justice. That's the problem with crime fighting you always are worried that your identity is going to get discovered but that's a risk you have to take. Another is who to share your secret identity with. Anyway we all sit down in a booth. I looked at the menu until I heard a dramatic yawn Ryan. I look over to see that he's playing the "fake yawn arm over shoulder" trick. At least that's what I call it. I look at his arm blinking at it on my shoulder.
"Ryan, can you do me a favor and remove your arm from my shoulder please?" I ask annoyed. Damian gives him a bat glare and he backs off. I mouth "thank you" to Damian. He nods and cracks a tiny smile.

~Later that evening~

{Damian's POV}
Tiffany and Ryan went to the bathroom while me and Helena ate our food. Gunshots went off.
"Everyone on your knees!!!!" A man shouts. We snuck out, somehow and changed into our uniforms.

Helena's POV
We learned from the dinner that the gunman had left. Damian tracked them down and we were at their location. We fought with them then something looked familiar to me. The voice of one of the gunman. It was female. A familiar female.
"Aw! Poor Huntress! No where to go!"
"Who are you?!" I demand.
"Oh! Well I shall show you." The girl says. They take off their masks I couldn't believe it! It was...

Who are the people in the masks?
Strangers? People they know? The Batfamily?! Sorry for the... Clifhanger😈. Who do you think it is? Also please ask the Batfamily questions in Ask the Batfamily👏.
Thx!
BatgirlGeek❤️