Chapter Nineteen: The Dating Advice of Stephanie Brown (with Kate Kane!)

~Friday~

Helena's POV
Ok, I'm done with class, homework and reading my book for my book club, yes I joined a book club! So I decided to go to my dad's house and find the girls in the living room. Cass in a chair, Kate in a chair, Steph and Bette on the floor each reading a magazine. I plop down on the couch in a huff.
"Something on your mind?" Kate asks glancing at me. I sneeze from being upside down on the couch.
"Yeah. I need some advice." I say sitting properly. They glance at me then glance at each other and put their magazines down.
"Alright, spill sista!" Bette says and Cass laughs at her comment. I explain to them about Daxton and the boys spying on me for dad and how I found out recently that Daxton was a villian and the reason we worked for his dad.
"Let's go in the Batcave, it's much more quieter." Steph suggests and everyone nods in agreement.

~Batcave/Steph's "office"~

Stephanie's POV
"Now tell me Miss Wayne. Who is this Daxton to you? When did you first meet?" Helena explains to me in great detail about how she and Daxton met, then I asked her about their first, second and third.
"I see. Ok, well hmm... Be with him for a couple more days." I say slighting smiling a bit. Cass leaves to change her clothes.
"Then we'll let you or your father decide. If you can't decide than your father will." Kate adds. Helena nods and thanks us, when I get a text.

JCTS

Tim:
We're waiting ladies.

Jason:
Getting impatient too.

Steph:
Sorry! We were giving relationship advice. We'll be up soon.

Cass:
So, you'll have to be patient😊

Steph:
😂😂😂😂 OMG Cass!!!!

Cass:
Thank you😍

Jason:
😡

Cass:
😭

Jason:
Forgive me!!👏👏

Tim:
I'm going to be sick!😳

Steph:
Gtg!!!😘

I close my phone.
"Where are you going?" Helena asks.
"Double date with Cass and Jay." I reply quickly going upstairs.

~Upstairs, front hall~

Cassandra's POV
I rush downstairs and then bump into Steph and fall on the floor. The guys help us up and we go to the movies in casual clothes, of course.

Helena's POV
I go home and think about what to do.

Daxton💋
Load earlier messages...
Hey. You ok?

Helena:
Yeah. Why?

Daxton:
I haven't heard from you in a while.

Helena:
Sorry. Lots of homework and family things.

Daxton:
Maybe we can have a date soon?😏

Helena:
We'll see.😉

I close my phone and go to bed, thinking about my decision.

Author's Notes
Hi! So should Helena break up with Daxton or stay with him? Should Bruce get involved? Next chapter will be up tomorrow or the next day! Oh sorry if the dating advice wasn't the best! I don't have any experience in dating! So bare with me!😊
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️