Chapter Three: Surprise, Surprise.

Helena's POV
It was... Tiffany and Ryan!
"What the heck?! Why are you doing this?!"
"Because I asked them too." A woman replied. My eyes were wide. It's Poison Ivy!!!
"Ivy, I thought you hated people?" Damian looks at me like I'm going insane.
"Well these aren't people." I look at her confused. Tiffany and Ryan turn into plants. The rope that we were tied to snapes. We all fought it out. As Ivy was distracted, I grabbed my crossbow out and shot one of her plants.
"No!!!" Ivy shouts.
"We are very sorry for your loss." Damian says irritated and sarcastically. Damian hits Ivy into me and I sucker punch her in jaw.
"Nice." Damian says.
"Thanks." I say.
"You could use a little work though. You're technic is a little off." I glare at him.
"You really want a crossbow to the face don't you?" He simply growls at me and I roll my eyes. We walk back to GCU.

~Next Day~

{Damian}:
History. Not my favorite but I could at least tolerate it. Unfortunately today was boring. Well it was kind of entertaining. We learned about Greek Gods and Goddesses. The only part that was bad is that some of the girls in my class kept staring at me.
"Alright can anyone tell me which Goddess was the Goddess of Love?" The teacher asked. I raised my hand.
"Yes, Damian?"
"Aphrodite." I answer.
"Yes that's correct. Aphrodite was..."
I yawned out of boredom. What was so great about the Goddess of Love anyway? I'd rather do a different person, a god. Hades. Something about him just fascinated me.

Helena's POV
I was sitting in my room doing some homework when Gretta my roommate came in sucking the life out of her boyfriend! Doesn't she realize that I'm trying to study? Besides, I've already been scared once, I don't need to be scared again!!! I let with my books quickly and headed for Grace and Catherine's diner.

~Grace and Catherine's diner~

Helena's POV
I walked into the diner and sat down at the counter. Then I looked around and notice someone walk in.
"Steph, Tim!" I say. Steph looks up.
"Oh hey Helena! What are doing here with books?" Steph asked.
"Oh well my roommate was snogging her boyfriend so I had to come here." Steph nods then looks at Tim who is leaning on the wall.
"Well anyway we gotta go. Good luck with your studying!!!" Steph shouts following Tim to a booth. He kissed her cheek. Aw! They're so cute together! Anyway, Ions are...

~Damian's dorm~

{Damian's POV}
I let out a sigh of relief as I plopped on my dorm bed. I had to do patrol with Father, Grayson and Todd. It was so tiring. I went to bed.

~Helena's dorm~

Helena's POV
I went inside my wing someone was passed out on the floor. I came into my doom room. Oh my god!!! I thought. There was beer cans galore and several people were passed out in my floor and one in my bed. Great! I silently grabbed my covers and a pillow and slept in the hallway.

Author's notes:
Hi! Sorry it was short I couldn't think of much writing so that's all I thought about. So there you go boring and mundane lives!
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️