Chapter Thrity-Six: Positive

~One Month Later, 3 am Wayne Manor~

Cassandra's POV
I wake up and throw up in my toilet... What is going on? Just in case, I go to the 24 hour pharmacy and grab the thing I need and check, I drop it on the floor. No...

~9:00 pm, Wayne Manor~

Stephanie's POV
We are eating breakfast when I'm wondering something.
"Hey has anyone seen Cass?" I ask the girls and they shake their heads. Hmm... I finish my cereal and Bette, Babs, Kate and me go upstairs. The guys are still asleep, maybe she is still sleeping?

Kate's POV
"Cass? Can we come in?" I say knocking.
"I... I guess... Sure." I glance at everyone with concern and walk in the room. We look at her on the floor in a ball, her eyes watering.
"Aw, Cass are you ok?" Stephanie asks her. I glance at something. It... Couldn't be... Could it? I pick up the plastic stick. I go over to her and hug her and I let her go.
"Cass, is this what I think it is?" I ask.
"Wait.." Bette begins.
"Is that?..." Barbara adds.
"Yes... It's.. A pregnancy test... And it's...," Cass breaths, "positive."
"Oh, you poor girl. Are you ok?" I ask her.
"I... Don't... Know."
"When did you get this?" My niece asks.
"3 in the morning after I threw up." Cass explains, "look can I just be alone?" She asks. We all nod leaving her alone.

Cassandra's POV
I lie on the floor still in my ball the pregnancy test on the floor staring at me like a burden. What am I going to do?

Jason's POV
I get up and go downstairs to find the room filled with silence.
"What's going on?" I ask.
Steph explains what happened and I go upstairs.
"Cass?" I open the door. She was curved in a ball.
"Hey, they told you?" She asks and I kiss her.
"Now, tell me what happened." I say and she explains everything.
"What are you going to do?"
"My options are abortion, adoption or keep it... I don't what to do, I mean it's every woman's right to decide to abort a baby but, I don't think I want to. Ok, so my opinions are adoption or keep it. Jason... I'm sacred!" She says almost crying and hug her.
"Hey, don't sorry we'll figure something out." I whisper.

Author's Notes
I wrote POV instead of notes! But anyway, sorry for it being so short but I wouldn't be able to finish if I didn't, besides I'm hungry!!🍴 Now, your opinion of abortion is probably different than mine, but that's how I feel. Anyway goodbye!
BatgirlGeek❤️