Chapter Thrity-Seven: Looking Back

Thanks HopeWayne for the idea and title!

Stephanie's POV
We're all in the Batcave even Cass, however she has been pretty quiet since yesterday. We have a mission but she wanted to stay home. I felt bad for her. She was still so scared about it, not to mention she didn't know weather to adopt or keep the baby. I stared at her sitting in a chair as Bruce went over the mission.

~House 10 pm~

We go inside a house and fight some goons that were keeping a family hostage.
"Thank you so much!!" The mother exclaims holding her son.
"You're welcome." I reply. She then states at me blankly.
"Is everything alright?" I ask concerned.
"Oh! You... Just... Do I know you? You look familiar." She says.

{Flashback}

"Are you sure you want to give up your baby?" The woman asked me that day. I nod and she signs the papers for adoption.

{End of Flashback}

"No, you don't know me." I say and we walk away leaving the family. That was the woman who signed the papers to adopt the child that I had. Tears filled up in my eyes as we go back home.

~Wayne Manor~

Stephanie's POV
I'm sitting in my room when someone comes up behind me and wraps their arms around me.

Tim's POV
"Steph, baby, you ok?"
"I don't know." She replies squeezing my hand and resting her head on me.

Author's Notes
Hello! Sorry for another short chapter, thing is, this book is about to end soon, I think in about two more chapters? What do you guys think? I've got a prequel in the works focusing on the 2nd generation.
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️