Chapter Thrity: Story of Us

catmikaelson sent me this photo. Bruce's face is just priceless!😂😂 And yes the title is off a Taylor Swift song because I got it stuck in my head!

*Play Story of Us*

~Gotham University~

Helena's POV
I'm sitting in Drama being bored because we are learning about Shakespeare's Hamlet. Normally I would be fine with it, but Damian was reading it to me at dad's house. I was super bored and the idiots had the TV! AKA the guys, so I listened to the story of Hamlet. It was actually quite intresting. On the bright side I knew all the answers to the teacher's questions! The bell rings and I leave and notice that Damian is talking to Hope.
"Huh!" I smirk coming over as I come over to my half-brother as Hope leaves.
"Well, well, well, who knew Dami could flirt with a girl." I say smirking some more. He jumps at my remark.
"I wasn't flirting. Hope asked me for homework help." He says slouching and blushing a bit.
"Uh huh! Sure! Yeah. Totally. "Hey Hope." "Hey Damian want to go on a date?" Haha!!" I mock not containing my laughter.
"For the last time it's just for homework help!" Damian shouts as we walk off.

~Wayne Manor~

*Ding Dong!*

Bette's POV
"One of us should get that." I say bored at the TV.
"Yeah." Everyone else says. Cass stretches and gets up.
"I'll get it." She offers.

Cassandra's POV
I open the door to find a young man about our age with a red hoodie and green eyes. (I don't know what color his eyes are anyone know?)
"Hi. I'm Barry Allen. I'm a forensics scientist at Central City Police station. I need to see Bruce Wayne." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Well, Dr. Leslie Tompkins asked me to give the bullet that I analyzed to Bruce Wayne." Barry Allen explains. I thank him taking the bullet sealed in a bag and going to find Bruce.
"Bruce?"
"Hmmm?" He says not looking up from his computer in his office. I just hand him the bullet.
"What is this?" He asks looking up. I explain about the bullet. Next thing I know Bruce goes straight for the door.

Jason's POV
We all groan.
"How about we go into the other room?" I suggest.
"Yeah." They all say and we leave to the other room with a bigger TV.

Bruce's POV
I watch my children leave to the other living room. I then turn back to Barry.
"Thank you for the bullet."
"You're welcome, Bruce. David Cain still on the loose?"
"Yes."
"Well, if you need anything just ask me or the League." I nod.
"Thank you, Barry."
"Bye Bruce." Barry says with a slight smile.
"Bye Barry." Barry speeds of and I close the door. I can't tell them that I know him... It would be too risky...

~Next Day~

Tim's POV
I'm doing some work for Bruce in the living room when Steph slips me a note on a pad. I glance over at it and pick it up.
"Our love is...8?"
"Turn the 8 sideways." She says giving me a sheepish smiling still watching TV. I do as she says and I smile at it.
"Our love is infinite." I give her a quick kiss on the lips and she smiles blushing as I go back to my work.
"Hello Tim, how is the research going?" Bruce asks coming into the room and straightening tie.
"Almost finished Bruce, important meeting?" I ask not looking from the computer.
"How did you figure that out without look- why do I ask." I smirk without letting Bruce know and Steph slightly laughs at me. Why does she have to be so cute!
"Stephanie are you alright?" Bruce asks snapping me out of my thinking.
"Yes. Why Bruce?"
"Your um cheeks are a bit flushed." He says.
"Oh well I um not sure how that could've happened." She says as I look at her, Steph begins to cover her cheeks and glances at me.

Stephanie's POV
"Well," Bruce begins to blink and glances at Tim, "I'll just be off to my meeting then." Bruce says leaving the house.
"Save and print. Done." Tim mutters.
"Well now that we're alone, what do you want to do?" I ask Tim scooting closer and grabbing his chin pulling him closer.
"What are you doing?" He asks a smile creeping on his lips.
"It is a little thing called... Flirting. I haven't been able to see you in a while, so I just decided to uh." Our lips are almost touching when...
"For the last time, Dick, it was out of bounds!!!"
"It was not!!! The football was obviously in bounds!!!" Dick shouts at Jason and I roll my eyes. *Ahem!!" I hear to annoyed coughs and turn.
"Guys are we going to go to Bea's or not?" Babs asks.
"Yeah I may be a patient woman but I have to agree with Babs. Listen, we are going with you or WITHOUT you!!!" Cass shouts before they all go outside.
"Movies?" I suggest.
"Yeah." Tim says agreeing with me by nodding.

~Gotham City Theater~

{Damian's POV}
Hope and I decided to go to the moviesafter I helped her with homework. We go inside and *sighs* my half-sister is here.
"Oh hi Hope, Damian! What are you two doing here?" Helena asks giving us a fake smile. Daxton came over to join us and we decided to go to the same movie.

Tim's POV
We almost go into the theater when I realize that Damian and Helena are there. Hmm... Who knew someone could like Damian! Steph and I go back to my apartment and watch a movie instead.

~Tim's apartment~

Stephanie's POV
"What movie should we watch?" Tim asks. I shrug sitting down on the couch next to him and we look through the options.

Author's Notes
Sorry this took so long! But if you're in school, then you'll know that week nights are every precious so I couldn't finish this chapter because of my homework! But so far my seventh grade is going great, well besides tests. Anyway have a lovely weekend! catmikaelson amberrr2463 I wish you the best of luck for high school! Oh right! I was reading through Superhero Academy when I realized that I hadn't been updating that for those who have read it, I'm really sorry! I had a chapter but then decided to scrap it. Anyway, maybe an idea for that story will come in my head. Who knows? Anyway have a lovely weekend! I just realized, the show Gotham comes back in three days!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Luckily I have Scantron testing so I'll have only ten minute of homework for each subject!!! It basically this testing on the computer. We originally did Nerra-Nova, that wasn't great, the only good thing was that we didn't have homwork, but with Scantron testing we have homework!!! Anyway, have a lovely weekend!
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️