Chapter Thrity-Nine: Proposal (P2)

Dick's POV
We're waiting for the girls while Tim turns towards me showing him his watch. I sigh.
"How long till the guests arrived?" Jay asks.
"Erm... about... 18 minutes?" Tim replies looking at his watch again.

Helena's POV
We finally got out of the traffic and got home, only one problem the guests were there and... Cass' water broke! We then speed to the hospital.

Stephanie's POV
I receive a text from Tim.

Tim😘

Hey, where are you?!

Steph:
Sorry! Cass' water broke! We're driving to the hospital. We'll tell you when to come. Ok?

Tim:
Yeah, alright. I'll see you later.

Steph:
You too...

Tim:
You ok?

Steph:
Yeah. I'm fine don't worry.

~About 12 minutes later~

Tim's POV

Steph💜

You can all come now.

Tim:
Alright, we'll be there-

I look at Kate and she looks at me mouthing 19 minutes.

Tim:
Alright, we'll be there in 19 minutes. Boy or girl?

Steph:
You'll see😉

I sigh. We rush over to the hospital and go to the room the nurse said. I run in first.
"Woah, easy!" Steph says laughing at me as Dick, Jason and Damian come in more slowly. I glance at Cass holding a baby.
"Cute, isn't it? Cass holding her child." Steph whispers in my ear and I nod.

Dick's POV
I looked at the baby. Jason's black hair and Cass' skin tone and Hazel eyes. She looked... so sweet.

Jason's POV
Tears begin to form in my eyes.

Cassandra's POV
"It's good that you're all here, I have an announcement, this baby is a girl, her name is Scarlett Sandra Cain."

~After the party~

Helena's POV
"Hey can I talk to you?" I turn towards Daxton. I nod and we walk outside.
"Listen, I know that we've been dating for a while now, and I was thinking about um... Well... How do I word this..." He starts to search his pocket,
"Well... I might as well say this... Will you Helena Wayne, marry me?" I look at him bending down on one knee.
"Y-yes!!!"
"Yes?"
"Yes!!! I'll marry you!!!" I say smiling and we kiss as he puts the ring on my finger. I run inside.
"GUESS WHAT GUYS!?! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!" I shout and I walk closer so Cass doesn't drop Scarlett.
"Congratulations! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!" Everyone is saying.
"Congrats sweetheart!" My mom says coming over to me and hugging me.
"And congrats to you too Cass!" Mom adds hugging Cass and looking at Scarlett.

Selina's POV
I smile and glance over at Bruce as he walks over to Daxton. Not a single person breathed. Hope bit her lip.