Chapter Ten: JayCass/BatCat/GrayBats/TimSteph

A week later...

Jason's POV
I wake up in my bed to see Cass sleeping beside me. I smile down at her.
"Good morning, sweetheart." I whisper to her.

Cassandra's POV
I smile and open my eyes.
"Good morning." I say sitting up a bit and coming closer to Jason kissing him.

Jason's POV
I kiss Cass back when my phone rings.
"Ugh." I mutter picking up the phone.
"Hey Dick."
"Hey Jay! How did you know it was me?"
"Well you know, there is this little thing called... Caller ID!! Anyway what do you want?"
"Bruce needs something from you."
"Why didn't he just tell me?"
"You left before he could...with Cass." I hear Babs sigh through the phone.
"Is Babs with you?" I say smirking a bit and holding Cass close to my chest.
"Of course not. Is Cass with you?"
"Of course not. Also you're a horrible liar Dick."
"You too Jay."
"Well... I'll just meet you at the house, right?"
"Yeah." Dick replies and I hang up.
"Hey, what was that about?" Cass asks me.
"Bruce wants me for something." I reply calling him.
"Then I can go back to kissing your soft lips." I say and and Cass blushes.

Cassandra's POV
"You can blush but don't drool." Jason says smirking at me.
"I would never-!" He then interrupts me to answer the phone.
After a couple of minutes Jason hung up.
"Voicemail." He mutters.
"Well you could talk to him later." I say and he nods then kisses me again.

~Gotham movie theater~

Selina's POV
I went out to the movies with Bruce. It was our lucky day because there was no one in the movie that we saw. Halfway through I looked at Bruce and smile. He looks at me.
"Is everything ok?" He asks. I nod and kiss him on the lips.

~Batcave~

Stephanie's POV
Tim and me are training when we, accidentally, are almost touching.

Tim's POV
I lean closer to Steph.
"Wha- woah Tim what are you doing?" she asks.
"What? We're alone. I can kiss without interruptions." We draw in closer my hand grabbing her chin pulling her closer-
"Hey guys what's going on?" We glance over to Dick and then separate before he sees.
"Not much." I reply hiding my little tiny piece of anger.

Stephanie's POV
Ugh! Dick you came in at the worst of times! I haven't been able to kiss Tim in a couple of weeks! He's been too busy with patrol.

Dick's POV
"Have either or you seen Bruce here?" I ask. They shake their heads.

Jason's POV
I studied Steph and Tim's eyes. They looked a but annoyed at us.
"How about we check upstairs." I suggest to Dick still looking at their eyes. Dick nods and we head upstairs.

Tim's POV
"Now where were we?" I ask Steph as Jason and Dick leave. Steph put her hands around my neck as we kissed. It was nice.

Later...
Bruce's POV
I had come back from my date with Selina to find Jason and Dick standing in the hallway.
"Oh finally! We've been looking for you everywhere!" They start explaining why they were looking for me when I notice something... They both smell like perfume.
"You too haven't been wearing cologne have you?"
"What?" They say together glancing at one another.
"Never mind." I say explaining to Jason that I need him to spy on Helena.
"Why?"
"Helena is going on a date tonight and I want you to keep an eye on them, discreetly. I looked at her Facebook."
"Wait a sec, first no stalking your daughter's Facebook isn't creepy at all! Second why would you do that and third who goes into Facebook anymore?!" Dick explain and Jason nods agreeing with his adoptive brother.
"Look just do it ok? It's tomorrow." Jason sighs and nods.

Author's Notes
Ok, first four ships in one chapter!!!👏 Second, seriously who goes onto Facebook anymore?! (Sorry if you do!) Thrid, I gotta go charge my phone it's on 11% just from writing!!!😱 Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️