Chapter Twenty-Three: A Walk in the Park and the Date.

~Gotham City Park~

Helena's POV
I'm sitting on a bench in the park and sit there and think. Why did I tell my dad that? Why do I like Daxton so much!!! I hate love so much right now!!!

~Gothan Movie theater~

{Damian's POV}
This was it. The day that I had to go on a date with Hope to the movies. I got there and she looked at me and smiled. She was wearing a red polka dot dress and heels and an Apple shaped purse and bun.
"Hi." I say coming over.
"What movie do you want to see?" Hope asks me smiling some more.
"Hmm...uh Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?" I suggest. Hope nods and we go inside.

~In the movie theater~

{Damian's POV}
We go into inside to see the movie and as the commercials are running, Hope tells me something.
"I'm sorry that my uncle made you do this, you don't have to do this again if you don't want too." She says and I blink at her in shock at her genuine and kind words as the movie begins to play.

Stephanie's POV
We finally find Helena in Gotham City Park on a bench.
"Helena?" I ask going over. She looks at us with red and puffy eyes.
"Oh Helena, sweetie don't cry!!!" Bette says hugging Helena. She sniffles.
"Let me give you some advice?" Kate asks Helena handing her a handkerchief. Helena nods blowing her nose and wiping her eyes.
"Helena, if you love Daxton then you should not hesitate. Who cares if he is a son of a villian? And who cares if Bruce doesn't want you to be together? If you love him then be with him. Alright?" Kate explains and Helena nods starting to get up.

Helena's POV
"Thanks." I say hugging everyone.
"Now, you should apologize to your father." Cass says to me in her usual calm voice. I groaned as they dragged me back to my dad's house.

~Wayne Manor~

Cassandra's POV
"Is this really necessary?!" Helena complained as pulled her by the arm.
"Yes." We all said.
"Where is Bruce?" I ask the guys as they are all, for some reason were leaning against a wall.
"C'mon we don't have all day!!! Jason please tell me!!!" I beg asking again.
"Sure if I get something in return." Jason replies smirking.
"Well-Wha-uh..." I began.

Kate's POV
I roll my eyes and go over.
"Why must-uh- all men be idiots? Just answer the question guys!!!" I shout. Jason sighs.
"Must you ruin my dealings? He's on patrol." Jason explains.
"Thank you." I say going downstairs.
"Wait why are you going downstairs?" My niece asks me.
"To either go out on the streets or track Bruce down!" I shout.

Barbara's POV
Helena almost left when Cass grabbed her arm. She began to squirm. I grab her left arm.
"Don't squirm!!!" I scold.
"Do I have to apologize?!"
"Yes!!!" We all shout at Helena.

~4:00 pm~

Bruce's POV
I get home and see Helena on the couch. She turns towards me and gets up.
"I'm sorry for saying those things!" Helena says hugging me.
"I know. I forgive you." I say kissing her head.

Helena's POV
"Awww!!!" I hear and I look at the girls heads popping out of the room.
"Hey! Can't I get any privacy?" I ask.
"Nope." The guys say coming into the room. I give them all a bat glare.
"You know, I think I hear Alfred." Dick says.
"Yeah. Me too." Tim says.
"Uh-well-um- I gotta go..." Jason says awkwardly scratching his head and going upstairs.
"Well um Cass, Bette, Kate care to join me on a walk?" Babs asked.
"Yes. We'd love to!" They saying rushing quickly their heels clacking on the floor. They then bump into Damian opening the door and rush out of the house quickly. Damian stops in front of me perplexed.
"What did you do?" He asks.
"Oh, I gave them a bat glare," I say smiling at him, "how was your date?" I ask.
"It was," he glanced at dad "ok." He says. Dad smiles.
"Alright. I'll leave to alone." Dad says going upstairs. I glance at him leaving and run over to Damian.
"So, how was it?" I ask eagerly.
"It was uh... Great actually."
"Oh?"
"She apologized on her uncle's behalf." He explains. I nod and we go home.

~6:00 pm~

Cassandra's POV
We got home from our walk just in time for dinner and I began to go outside when Jason stops me going home.
"Hey! I didn't get anything for giving you the info." Jason says coming closer to me.
"Jason, I don't owe you anything!" I shout blushing a bit turning away.
"Oh c'mon! I know that you enjoy this!" He says.
"Maybe a little." I admit. Jason laughs.
"Well at least let me walk you home." He asks. I nod.
"That would be nice." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek and he blushing a bit.
"Look who's blushing now?" I smirk.
"You tell anyone and I will hurt you!" He says.
"Not if I do first!" I reply.
"Oh really?!" He says as he walks me home.

Author's Notes
Sorry it's taking so long for this chapter to be written. Basically, I didn't feel like writing and I had some personal stuff going. My uncle came yesterday and I had to meet my seventh grade teacher for this year today. School is coming so fast! The good news is that I have three of my best friends in my class. The bad news is that it's next Tuesday!! On the bright side it's only until 11:30! Anyway, I'm done with my somewhat selfish, nonlogical blabber. (I had to think of some word!) I hope to update as much as I can but it's probably not all the time.
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️