Chapter Thrity-Four: Can You Forgive Me?

~Wayne Manor~

Helena's POV
I'm doing my drama homework at dad's house. I've been trying to ignore Daxton and now my phone is there mocking me with texts. I try to focus on my homework. *beep! Beep!! Beep! Beep!* Ugh!!!! My phone will not stop ringing.

Stephanie's POV
Helena tossed her phone into my arm.
"Ow! It you weren't family I would flip you!" I shout as Helena leaves the room.
"Steph, you shouldn't say that." Cass says to me. I shrug then look at our movie confused.
"Wait what are watching again?"
"Gotham." Tim replies his arm on my shoulder.
"It's a TV documentary about Gotham and focuses on Jim Gordon's life." Jason adds.
"It's a little bit to violent for my tastes, but it's good so far." Cass comments. Jason then glances at her and hugs her tighter.
"Oh yeah! Rub it in!" Tim says bitterly.
"Aw, baby. It's ok. Just be quiet so that we don't miss anything." I say slightly implying that I couldn't hear that much and kiss his cheek. He blushes. Why does he have to so fricken cute!!!!!
"What part are we on again?" Cass asks.
"Part 3." Jason and Tim reply in sync.

~Helena's room, after documentary~

Helena's POV
"Hello? Helena, it's me Steph, can I come in?"
"I know what your voice sounds like!" I say bitterly. She opens my door.
"Listen, Helena I know that you're upset with Daxton but, can't you at least talk to him?" She suggests and I shrug.
"Maybe." I admit. She smiles, putting my phone down on the carpet and leaves my room. I glance at the phone with a bit of pain. Then I pick it up, my hand shaking a bit. I breath in and put closing my eyes and then look at my texts. There are all from him. It's much more lower than I thought, only nine. I breath again and try to send him a text with my shaky hands. Here it goes.

Daxton💋
Load earlier messages...

Helena:
Hi, Daxton.

Daxton:
Hi Helena.

Helena:
I kinda want to forgive you...

Daxton:
I want to say sorry... So I'm very, very sorry. Can you please forgive me?

Helena:
And... I... Yes. I'll forgive you.

Daxton:
Really?

Helena:
Yeah... I think so...

Daxton:
I'm not forcing you. You really forgive me?

Helena:
YES!!! OK! I FORGIVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!💘

I close my phone and run to the campus and try to find him.
"Helena." I turn.
"Daxton I-" He kisses me and I kiss him back.

Author's Notes
Hello!! Sorry this chapter is so short but I had to because today is very special... It's my mom's birthday!!!! It's about 9:16 in the morning and this is the only time all day I'll get to write this. So here it is short and sweet. Oh in case you haven't guessed, Gotham the documentary, is actually the show. They're on Season 3. I still have to finish the first episode!!!😫 Ok, finished, done.
Goodbye!
BatgirlGeek❤️