Chapter Six: Like Brother, Like Sister.

I got inspired to write from listening to Going Nowhere by Little Mix. Bye!

Helena's POV
Damian and me were sitting on a rooftop waiting for Dad, Dick and Jason. We heard footsteps and turned getting up.
"What's the plan?" Damian asks crossing his arms. Dad explains the plan and we go down to kick Dr. Death's butt! (Underrated Batman villian.) We fought it out and I knocked one of their teeth out. Dad looked at me in shock.
"What did I do?" I ask dad. He looks at me and almost speaks then says nothing. I glance at Dick and Jason and they just shurg.
"I'm sure father is fine." Damian says reassuring me as we go back to Wayne Manor for some dinner.

~Wayne Manor~

{Damien's POV}
After dinner I went to return a book I borrowed from Drake and then was about to leave with Helena when we heard father and Selina talking in his office.
"I'm just worried Selina."
"Bruce, she's fine."
"Selina, our daughter's brutality is worrying me. I feel like- I feel like she is turning into Jason." Father explained.

Helena's POV
That was it. My heart sank and might have cracked.
"It's probably not true." I jump and turn around to find Jason leaning against the wall.
"You're not as violent as me." He explains. I nod agreeing.
"Why are you so aggressive?" I ask. Jason shrugs.
"I don't know. I wanted revenge for Joker killing me then it just stuck." I nod as we go our separate ways. Later, I knock on Dad's office door.
"Yes?" Dad says still looking at his computer.
"I heard you talking to mom about me possibly becoming like Jason." Dad sighs closing his laptop.
"Your brutality is dangerous."
"It just how I fight! Alright!" I say voice raising.
"Fine. Alright. If that's what it is than I can't change that. You can leave." He says and I leave his office to go back to college with Damian. I pondered. Is dad mad at me? Do I have to worry?

Author's Notes
I feel like this chapter wasn't the best. I only got up to Jason talking and then I just improvised. So... Yeah. I might need an idea? Also school is so close!!!😖 August 30! I'm going into 7th grade. Two more grades and I leave my school. I'm kinda sad about that because every grade your with the same people.
Anyway,
Goodbye!
BatgirlGeek❤️