Chapter Twelve: 3:00 am

*Ironically 3:00 am is a Meghan Trainer song!* *starts singing* *3:00 am, yeah I'm texting you once again- ok I'll stop!😂* Oh! Thx Kathleen_McDowell4 for the idea!

Helena's POV
I woke up at 3:00 am and realized something. Jason was spying on me on my date! I sneak out and go over to Jason's apartment through the window. What I found was sweet. Cass was sleeping in Jason's bed and Jason was sleeping on the couch with a blanket. Aw! Who knew Jay could be such a gentleman! I then sneak around to find his phone on a small square table. I look through it. I see a text message to my dad! I knew it!

Bruce
Load earlier messages...

Bruce:
Well? Are you at the campus?

Jason:
Yep. Do you really think it's right to spy on your daughter?

Bruce:
Look, just send me a picture please.

Jason:

Bruce:Thanks

Bruce:
Thanks.

Jason:
See ya.

I close the phone and sneak back home.

~Jason's apartment 9:00 am~

Cassandra's POV
I wake up in Jason's bed and stretch out.
"Good morning, Cass." I look over to Jason. I look away from him.
"What? Can't look at me without a shirt?" He says smirking and coming over to kiss my cheek.
"Well anyway do you want to eat?" He asks.
"Yeah I'm starving!" I say. He laughs.
"Ok. Bea's Coffee Shop?" I nod and kisses my cheek again. (For those of you that don't remember Bea's Coffee Shop was in Batman's Daughter when Selina needed to talk to Bruce.)

~Bea's Coffee Shop~

Cassandra's POV
We go inside and order some coffees.
"I'll be right back. I've gotta to the bathroom."
"Ok. I'll be here." Jason says as I leave for the bathroom.

Jason's POV
As I sit at the table drinking my coffee some girls come over to me,
"Hi there!" One of them says.
"Hi." I say giving on a fake smile and drinking my coffee.
"Are you dating someone?" The other one asks.
"Sorry, but I'm taken." I reply as the girl puts her arm on my shoulder.

Cassandra's POV
I come out of the bathroom and see some girls around Jason. One in my chair. Jason looked uncomfortable.
"Excuse me?" I say to the girl in my chair.
"Yeah?" The girl says glaring at me.
"What the hell do you want?" The other girl near Jason adds also glaring at me.
"You're in my seat."
"So? What are you? His sister?" The girls ask.
"No. I'm his girlfriend. Now get put of my seat!" I say my voice raising a bit. With that the girls scatter.
"Thank you!" Jason says smiling in relief and takes my hands.
"You're welcome!" I say smiling and we kiss over the table and finish our coffee.

~Batcave~

Stephanie's POV
"Hmm... Tim stop!" I say. I was trying to train with Tim until we started kissing me. It's nice but I feel like someone is going to find us.
"What? I haven't kissed you in weeks."
"I know but what if some- hmm!- one sees us?"
"Steph no ones going to come in. Everyone's busy." Tim whispers in my ear continuing to kiss me and I give in and place my hands around his neck.

~Gotham City University~

{Damian's POV}
I went to history and found something unfamiliar. A fire alarm went off in the school without an actual fire! And I get blamed for it!! I have a meeting with the principal tomorrow. Great!

Author's Notes
Hi! I have to get my uniform for school later today so I had to rush this. Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️