Chapter 6

( Jeric's POV)

Both my relationship with Erica and my team's performance in UAAP was doing great this past month.

Erica invited me at her parent's wedding anniversary. Nandun yung buong angkan ni Erica. Buti na lang si invited Dom too. Nabawasan kaba ko.

I drove at Dom’s to pick her up.

"Good evening po Tita." Nagmano ako kay Tita Alice. "Si Dom po?"

"Nandun pa sa kwarto nya. Puntahan mo na lang sya dun. Sa pinto ka dumaan a, baka masuntok ka ulit pag sa terrace ka dumaan." Tita laughed.

Natawa na lang din ako.

"Thank you po." I said to Tita when she gave me directions where Dom's room is. Akalain mo yun sa tagal namin magkaibigan ngayon lang ako makakapunta sa kwarto nya.

I grinned and wonder what her room looks like? Siguro parang kwarto ng lalake.

"Dom?" I knocked.

"Pasok ka." I heard her say.

When I went inside I didn't see Dominique and I was surprised to see that her room was nothing like I imagined. It look very feminine and the only thing I saw that I expected to see in a man's room was a PlayStation, parang mainit init pa yun a.

"Naglaro ka pa no?" I said.

She laughed.

"Tagal ka pa?" I asked.

"5 mins." She answered. "Laro ka muna kung gusto mo."

Mustang entered Dom's room. I didn't close the door kasi nakakahiya kung isasara ko tapos kaming dalawa lang nandito. He wagged his short tail when he saw me, I played with him. Kung maglalaro ako ng PlayStation mabibitin lang ako.

In less than 5 mins, I heard the bathroom door cracked open but I continued to stroke Mustang's belly.

"Jeric, patulong naman o. I was having a hard time with the claps." I heard her said.

I stood up and faced Dom. I was originally planning to tease her, tell her something like ‘mag suit and tie ka na lang din kaya?’ o kaya just laugh my head off. But when I saw her nothing that I planned to say came out.

She let her hair down and had it on elegant waves. Her make up were perfectly applied, brown smoky eyes with her cat eye look, a light pink tint on her cheeks and nude pink lipstick. She's wearing black cocktail lace dress and red high heeled pumps. I always thought that it would be a circus show when I saw Dom on heels.

She's holding black clutch and a white multi strand pearl necklace in different lengths that matches her pearl stud earrings.

"Jeric, sabi ko patulong." She said a little confused.

I took her necklace. She turned her back to me moved her hair on the side. The back of her dress was cut a little low, just above her waist. I can smell the sweet scent of her perfume. I put her necklace around her neck.

"Thanks. Let's go?" She smiled.

I smiled and pat her head with my hand. This time, I don't want to mess her hair.

(Erica’s POV)

I stared myself the mirror and loved the look the stylist did for me. I long black hair was pinned up in a complicated looking bun. The stylist lined my eyes, applied bronzer to sculpt my face and painted my lips red. I was wearing a white satin and chiffon empire waist long gown, gold strappy sandals, gold chandelier earrings and gold cuff bracelet with crystal details. I looked like a goddess from Greek Mythology. I looked glamorous.