Chapter 11

(Jeric's POV)

I'm staying at the quarters to prepare myself to the upcoming UAAP finals. The Yellow Tigers will fight against the Green Arches at the championship. I'll fight against my brother for the crown. We'll face each other as players, representing one's school. But whatever happened blood is thicker than water. In the end, he is my brother, regardless of the outcome of the game.

Speaking of Jeron, he and Dom ate at Chowking. Hindi nila ako sinama.

I frowned at the memory.

Jeron once dangled in front of me that he and Dom has a secret but later claimed that it was only a joke. Pero parang totoo.

Nakakinis.

"Oh, Bat ka nakasimangot? Nagaway kayo ni Erica no?" Aljon teased me.

"Hindi a." I answered.

Right, Erica. She's very understanding and doesn't complain at my busy schedule. Specially now, we haven't seen each other so almost a week. I'm lucky to have her.

My phone beeped.

Dom: What are you doing?

Me: Resting at the quarters.

Dom: Look outside your window.

I did. Is she outside?

Me: I didn't see anything.

Dom: Uto- uto. Hahahah. :D

Me: Lakas ng trip mo.

Dom: I'm at the parking lot.

Me: Is this another joke?

Dom: I won't tell you. Come and see for yourself.

Me: You are difficult.

Dom: I know right. ;)

There are times that Dominique is annoying. She's like a patience test, on the hardest difficulty. But there are times that she's sweet and cute.

I spotted the cherry red 4G Mitsubishi Eclipse that Dom calls baby. How hot is that? A girl nicknamed her car 'baby' like boys do.

Did I just think that Dom is hot?

I climbed into the passenger seat of her car.

"What is it?" I asked.

She smiled mischievously. "I got my belly button pierced."

"What!" I shouted.

"Wanna see it?" She asked.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I asked back.

"I got bored." She answered.

"You got bored? So you decided to stick pins on your body?" I asked sarcastically.

"Uh... No." She replied. "I got bored, that's why I'm making fun of you."

"Bahala ka nga jan" I was about to get out of her car when she locked the door.

"Don't be pikon King Tiger." She teased.

I growled.

"I wanted to wish you luck tomorrow." She started. "Good luck on you game."

"Thanks" I answered still a little irritated.

"And I got you something." She placed a small round velvet box in my palm.

"What's this?"

"See for yourself, Tiger." She answered.

I opened the box. Inside is a small crystal bead rosary.