Epilogue

(Dom's POV) 

My relationship with Jeric isn't perfect. We had our ups and downs. We had some fights and misunderstandings. There is no such thing as perfect, anyway. The important thing is we solve our problems and we get though the trials together. Besides, those problems and trials made us stronger. There might be a time that we were mad at each other but we never stopped loving each other, not even a second. We also always trust each other. Trust is very important in a relationship especially in our situation. Jeric is now well recognized as a PBA player and issues goes hand in hand with being famous. Syempre hindi maiiwasan na malilink sya sa ibang babae. But that kind of things does not get into me. I know he is not that kind of guy. I know he's a one woman man, that's how his parents raised him and he had done his part to earn the title. 

It's had been exactly a year. Today's our anniversary. We are still together. Not physically though, he had a game in Cebu and will be flying back to Manila tomorrow. I wasn't able to fly to Cebu to watch because I had a very important meeting earlier. Good thing is, we both understand each other. And we will spend the whole day tomorrow to celebrate our anniversary.  

I sent Jeric a text message before I went to bed. I tried to call him but I can't reach his number.  

Me: Good night baby. Happy 1st anniversary again. I love you so much. :-* 

Around 9 pm, I fall asleep. I had a rough day.

"Stop that, Mustang." I mumble in my sleep. I feel something playing with my hair. 

I heard a chuckle. 

My eyes snapped open. When I did, I saw Jeric sitting on my bed beside me.  

I had two thoughts when I saw him, the first thought was, 'is this a dream?' I asked the second aloud. 

"What are you doing here?" 

Jeric smiled and kissed my forehead. 

"I can't wait till tomorrow to see you so I went straight here when I arrived at the airport. Did I wake you up?" 

"I'm glad you woke me up." I smiled and sat up. "I am beginning to think that you are having a habit of sneaking into my room through my terrace." 

Jeric grinned. 

"I'll stop doing that if you told me so." He announced. 

"Now you mentioned it, don't stop doing that." 

I grinned. 

"Happy first anniversary." Jeric said. 

"Happy first anniversary." I replied. 

Jeric leaned forward and kissed me.  

"I love you." He grinned. 

"I love you too." I brush my lips lightly against his. 

We stared at each other for a moment. 

"Now what?" I asked him. 

"Let's do something crazy." He suggested. 

"Like what?" I asked again. 

"I don't know. I'm sure you'll figure it out. You're good with that." He placed his has on top of my head and messed my hair. "But for now, it's time for you to experience going in and out of your room using that way." Jeric pointed at the terrace. 

We both laughed. 

"Let me go down first so I could catch you if ever you fall." Jeric instructed.  

"I already fall for you Jeric. You caught me and never let go." 

"Don't let go too." He smiled.  

"I won't."

-The End- 

Thank you for reading. :)

Please check out my new story,  Beauty and the Tiger.

http://www.wattpad.com/49308352-beauty-and-the-tiger

thanks :)