Chapter 14

(Dom's POV)

'Sleepyhead.' I thought. Kanina ko pa ginigising si Jeric and he doesn't even twitched a muscle.

I brushed my finger on his hair and smiled.

"Jeric." I called and shook him gently like I was doing for minutes.

Ayaw mong magising ha. I poke his cheek, then his nose. He didn't move.

I picked up his hand and stuck one of his fingers in his nostril.

I laughed.

Still asleep, Jeric moved his hand that I've been messing with. Unfortunately I was clutching onto it kaya nasama ako yung ginalaw nya yung kamay nya.

I was thrown out of balance and fell on my side on his chest.

He grunt.

"Ano bang ginagawa mo?" Pagsusungit nya.

"Uhm... Ginigising kita." I answered in an isn't-it-obvious tone.

"Ginigising ka jan. E niwrewrestling mo ko e." He answered.

"Hindi kaya. Ikaw kasi e, ginalaw mo yung braso mo e nakahawak ako dun. Na out of balance tuloy ako." I explained.

"Bakit ka nakahawak sa braso ko?" He flaunted his biceps by flexing his arm. "Don't tell me Ms. Dominique Elle Frances, pinagnanasahan mo ko."

"Ang kapal mo Teng!" Onti lang kaya.

"E ano ginagawa mo?" He asked.

"Well... I was sticking your finger in your nose." I answered and pinched his nose.

"Aray!" He complained.

"OA mo Teng." I pulled his nose. "Tita texted me. You'll have lunch daw together. Bumangon ka na. I made waffles."

I stood up. Jeric pulled the blanket over his head. I pulled the blanket out of Jeric's hands and dropped it on the bottom of the bed.

Jeric grunt.

Mantika. That's the only thing I could think of.

I stepped on the accelerator. Jeric was at the passenger's seat munching waffles with cream cheese and blueberries. Mustang is lying on his belly at the back seat.

"Hey, buddy." Jeric called him. Mustang looked at Jeric and wagged his tail but didn't raise his head. "Parang matamlay si Mustang."

"Oo nga e. I'll bring him to the vet pagkahatid ko sayo."

"Bakit ba kasi hinatid mo pa ko? I could take a cab naman." Jeric asked.

"Chicks ka kasi." I teased.

 "Hi there little one." I greeted a cute Shih Tzu.

I was playing with the Shih Tzu when someone walked beside me.

"Ang cute naman ng aso mo. Parang ikaw."

I looked on my side and saw a good looking 5'8" guy on his early or mid-twenties.

Before I can say that the Shih Tzu isn't mine.

"Sabi nila narereflect daw ng pets yung personalities ng amo nila."

I own a Rottweiler.

"Perhaps." I answered out of politeness but showing no interest.

"Kaya siguro you own a Shih Tzu." He smiled at him.

As if on cue, the vet came out with Mustang. The guy saw my Rottweiler.

"Nakakatakot din siguro yung amo ng aso na yun."