Chapter 17

(Dom's POV)

I tag along with the Tengs at a TV show. Jeric and Jeron were guests. I sat among the audiences with Tito, Tita, Ate Alyssa and Almira. It's a fun experience though tiring.

The first thing I'd do when I got home is soak in a warm citrusy bath. I drove along our street. I was a few meters away from our house when I saw James leaning against his car. When he spotted my car he walked to the middle of the road.

I gripped the steering wheel. Let's see kung hangang san yang pagmamatigas mo. I stepped on the accelerator and speed off towards him. He closed his eyes but didn't move an inch. I stepped on the breaks before I hit him leaving a distance of 3 inches between the hood of my car and James.

James walked to the Drive's side and knocked on my window.

I grunted and lower my window halfway.

"I thought you seriously going to ran over me." He said.

"Go ahead and make my list of reasons why I should regret not running over you longer." I answered.

"You really are something."

"Why don't you just leave me alone? And why does the security keeps letting you in?" I asked.

"Luckily, my uncle lives here too."

"Opposite story for me." I answered bitterly.

"Why do you have to be so hard?"

"Why do you have to be so pesky? There's nothing you could do to change my mind." I said.

"And I'd be really grateful if you stopped showing up in front of our house." I added before he could reply.

"As I said, I'm persistent." He reminded me.

"Persistently annoying." I growled under my breath.

"At least you get to notice me and I get to talk to you." He reasoned.

"Piece of advice, have some self-preservation. The next time I saw you, I might not resist the urge of running over you." I warned.

"I always dreamt of being hit by a very nice car." He joked.

"May ginagawang kasladadon o. Pasagasa ka sa pison." I suggested.

He smiled.

I frowned.

I plunge my body deeper in the tub. The warm water relaxed my tensed muscles but not my mind.

James getting in my nerves big time.

I closed my eyes while listening to my favorite songs. My itouch is currently playing Royals by Lorde through a speaker. Tomorrow, we will board a flight to Palawan. Beach, sand, sun and no annoying pesky James.

I wore white shorts, multi colored floral spaghetti strap top, and white and beige wedge shoes. I had my hair in a lose braid at the right side of my head. A red cardigan was hanged in my dark brown shoulder bag by Nine West. I'll get cold for sure inside the plane kasi. Our driver drove me to NAIA at 6:50. They're already there when I arrived. Jeric, Jeron, Almira and Erica. Sadly, Ate Alyssa can't join us because she has commitments at work.

I pulled my red luggage and walked towards them. Jeric lifted my luggage and effortlessly placed it in the cart. I thought my luggage weights tons. Bakit nung binuhat ni Jeric parang ang gaan-gaan? We boarded our flight at 8am and arrived at Palawan after 25 minsor so. Then, a long trip to El Nido.

We checked in at one of the best hotels in Palawan. Jeron and Jeric shared a room, so is Almira and Erica. I had my own but I don't mind. I can do whatever I want at my room without being worried about a roommate.