Chapter 16

(James' POV)

This is very embarrassing. Who would think naman kasi na they're best friends. Sa dami kasi ng fans ni Jeric Teng inasume ko na fan din nya si Dominique.

Assuming kasi masyado e.

"Pasesnsya na pare. Nagpapaimpress lang ako kaya ko na sabi yon." I explained.

"Pasensya na din pero di tayo mag-pare." He answered.

Nakakatakot pala si Jeric Teng parang talagang Tigre. Si Kevin naman iniwan ako magisa dito para daw mas makapagusap kami. E kung tignan ako nito mukhang manlalapa. Parang anytime sasakmalin nya ko. Ang hari ng kasungitan. Yung best friend naman nya reyna ng kasungitan.

"I really like her. It’s not like I have to ask for your permission for me to court her." I declared.

"Then what are we doing here? You're just wasting my time then." Jeric growled. "Excuse me but I have better things to do."

Jeric rose up of his chair and walked to the parking lot. I went after him.

"I can court her even you don't want me to." I called after him.

"You can court her if she wants you to." He said.

"Then I'll make her want to." I announced.

"Good luck with that." He replied. "You're going to need it."

"Bakit ba ayaw mong ligawan ko yung best friend mo. May gusto ka ba sakanya? E diba may girlfriend ka na."

Jeric stopped walking and turned to face me, towering over me.

"Alam mo ba kung kano ka kaliit?" He mocked me.

Hindi ako maliit no. Malaki ka lang talaga.

"Maghinay hinay ka lang. Baka matiris kita." He warned.

I looked at him in his eyes. Syempre dapat di ako magpatinag.

"Wala akong pakeelam sa tingin mo o sa sasabihin mo sakin. Hindi naman ikaw yung liligawan ko e."

He smirked and walked to his car. This time I didn't dare to follow him.

'Birds with the same feather flocks together.' I thought.

"Parang mas bagay kung Tigers with the same fur prides together." I whispered to myself.

I just two days, I got to the bad side of the best friend of who I want to court and on the bad side of who I want to court. Hindi pa ko nakakapangligaw nga nga na agad. Good going James. Well, I better think of something para makabawi sa magbest friend na tigre.

Paano ba mag paamo ng mga tigre?

(*prides- tigers that group together.)

(Erica's POV)

"What's with the frown?" I asked Jeric. He was behind the wheel and frowning the whole time since he picked me up at home.

"Someone wants to court Dom."

"Really? That's nice!" I beamed.

"No. It isn't." He answered. "He's cocky."

"I can't help but think that you're jealous."

"I'm not jealous." Jeric explained. "I'm just being protective."

"Well based on how I know Dominique, she can take care of herself." I pouted.

"That doesn't mean I can't care for her." He replied.

"Yeah, right."

"Are you jealous?" Jeric asked.