Prologue

Emily always knew she was different. She grew up in a normal family, both of her parents being dentists, a younger know-it-all sister and an expectation that she would never live up to.
You see, her parents were very strict when it came to grades, and trust me, Emily had no trouble there- however her younger sister always did better.

When Emily turned 10 she started to rebel against her parents and their expectations, getting her first ever detention at school for putting a bucket of slime over the teacher (not an easy task. It took 3 discreet trips to the science classrooms to collect her 'potion ingredients') .

She would never be the best daughter, so why even try?

The Granger sisters had many names they were called, and Emily would always get so annoyed as Hermione was always labelled 'the smart one'. Don't get me wrong, Emily loved her sister but it was hard when people always thought your younger sister was the better child. Sure, she got jealous sometimes, but there was one day where Hermione couldn't beat her - the day she got her Hogwarts letter.

This day changed her life forever.

THIS WAS STARTED AGES AGO MY LORD IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR

the beginning can be a bit 'is this a 10yr old's writing?'... not far off 😂😅
But if you stick with it you might find a book that you can enjoy ;)

So go forth my children, and enter the wonderful wizarding world through Emily's (and occasionally other character's) eyes.