Year 3 of Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts

Emily's POV:
2 years later, I'm still really good friends with the twins & Lee and all the girls from my dorm, today is the first day back in our 3rd year, Hermione is joining as well! She was so happy when she got her letter. I liked the red hair so much that I decided to keep it, and now you're pretty much up to date.

"Come on Hermione!" I called "We're going to miss the train at this point!". "Okay okay I'm coming" Hermione replied, pushing her trolley along behind me. The Hogwarts Express stood proudly in front of us. "You sure you want me to leave you?" I asked my little sister nervously. "Yeah I'll be fine! I want to finish reading Hogwarts: A History first anyway" she said encouragingly. "Okay" I said giving her a hug "remember to go to Hagrid". "I will" she said smiling and I ran off to find the twins and Lee. "Hey! Em!" Lee shouted from behind me, causing me to whip my head around quickly. "Lee!" I exclaimed, running to give him a hug. "Well hello there long lost Weasley" he laughed. "Oi!" I said shoving him off. "Where are the twins?" I asked. "I don't know-" "-Probably somewhere looking handsome". I giggled and spun around, to be greeted by a hug from the two gingers. We were all catching up when I saw a dark haired boy struggling with his trunk. "Boys, why don't you help out that boy?" I said, nudging them in his direction. "Fine" Fred said playfully rolling his eyes as he walked off with his other half. As I turned back to Lee I accidentally bumped into Oliver Wood who was running past me. "Oh! Sorry Emily!" He exclaimed. "It's ok" I assured him, giving him a shy smile.

He smiled back and walked off

He smiled back and walked off. He knew my name! I felt my face blushing as I heard Lee laugh at me. "Someones gotta cruuush" Lee sang teasingly. "STAHP!" I cried out, making him laugh even more.
Oliver wood was the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, and he was very handsome to say the least. Ever since I briefly met him in my second year I've had a major crush on him. I punched Lee's arm to get him to shut up. "Ouch!" He screamed, making me giggle. "We should probably get a place on the train, the twins will be saying goodbye to Mr and Mrs Weasley" I suggested, earning a nod from Lee. As I skipped into an empty carriage, I smiled at the twins and Lee. "Who's ready to step up their pranking game this year?" I asked. "Hell yeah!" George screamed. "I say we aim to prank Trawlanley." Lee said. "She is such a bi-" Fred started before I cut him off. "Ay! Language" I scolded. "Sorry mum" Fred said. "What did you say!?" I demanded. "Nothing!" The three boys shouted. "Cow" whispered George, making Lee snigger.

"EXCUSE ME!" I screamed lunging at him