End of Third Year

Emily's POV:
"He knows I like her. I've told him thousands of times" Lee whispered. The look on his face just made my heart break. I quickly hugged him, "hey look, it'll be okay. They might just be having some banter... yeah banter" I said uncertainly. "Yeah, Im sure banter includes snogging right?" Lee laughed sadly. "Wha-?" I said turning around, only to be met with the sight of Hannah Diggory and George FRICKING Weasley in liplock. "Ooooh that's it. He is dead meat" I growled clicking my knuckles aggressively. "No Em" Lee said, grabbing my shoulders to try and stop me from moving, but to no avail. "Jesus woman you're strong!" Lee exclaimed. Cedric, out of nowhere, came to help him restrain me. "What are you so mad about?" He asked. "Oh, just George in general - you know THE GUY KISSING YOUR TWIN SISTER!" I shouted. "Woah what!" Cedric screamed, letting go of me. "Please go ahead, I'll kill whats left of him" Cedric said with a sinister smile. "Okay, that's super creepy, I've never seen you in another emotion apart from happy" Lee weakly chuckled. I didn't hear the rest of that conversation. I was already half way across the courtyard.

"George Weasley!" I shouted, grabbing the scruff of his neck and pulling him away from Hannah, swiftly dragging him to one of the corridors before Hannah could protest. As soon as I had him out of Hannah's view I slapped him. Hard. "You better get over your man period right now you little shit. You knew Lee liked Hannah and you go and kiss her! I don't know what you're on, but you need to stop it man. Even girls - who actually do have periods - don't get like this." I ranted angrily whilst George sat there in a semi-daze. "Okay, ouch! And I'm glad it got to Lee, It's a way of getting him back for hitting on Katie Bell!" George exclaimed angrily. "Woah. Woah. What?" I asked. "Yeah, Angie told me that Lee flirted with Katie Bell even though he knew I liked her, so why shouldn't I kiss Hannah!" George retorted. "Lee never flirted with Bell. Is that why you are this bitchy!?" I screamed. "I'm going to string Johnson from her feet" I mumbled under my breath. "Well duh" George said before storming away.

It was finally the end of the third year, though it didn't end how I thought it would. Lee and I had fallen out with the twins, Angelina Johnson was on the top of my people to kill list, Hazza had fought Old Voldy along with my sister and Ron, Lee was heartbroken and I still hadn't grown any boobs! I thought by now I'd have something there... wait I'm getting off track, sorry. Ahem.

As Lee and I walked towards Hogsmede station, we exchanged summer plans, promising to meet up at some point.

Oh, wait, sorry for interrupting again! I forgot. Fred was now angry at us as well because i slapped George. Whoops?

Anyway, as Lee and I boarded the train I said my goodbyes to the girls. I was ready for forth year. Bring it on!

"Oh my god the owls are next year!" Somachi screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"