Since when did we have another sister?

Emily's POV:
"FRED! GEORGE! YOU TWATS!" I screamed as I stared at my hair in the mirror, which was now a very bright shade of red. I stormed out of my room, determined to find the twins. "See mum? She fits right in with the family!" George laughed as I glared at him. "What did you do to my HAIR!?" I shouted. "Made it Weasley approved" Fred sniggered. "Hardy har har" I retorted, slapping both of their heads together. "OUCH!" They squealed, before falling to the floor. I ignored them and stepped over their bodies before greeting Mrs Weasley. "G'morning Molly!" I said cheerfully. Sh laughed at me shaking her head playfully. "Hello dear" Molly said as she flipped over the bacon. I smiled and went to set out the table, eager to make a good impression. As I placed down the last plate Mrs Weasley brought out the food. "Thank you so much for setting the table" Mrs Weasley said. I nodded with a smile. "WEASLEYS. BREAKFAST!" Molly screamed, triggering a stampede of feet running down the stairs. Soon the large dining table was surrounded by red heads, me included. "Ginny can you pass the-" Bill started before looking at me curiously "since when did we have another sister!?" He exclaimed. "What are you- TE HECK!?" Charlie shouted. I just rolled my eyes "the twins thought it'd be funny to put red dye in my shampoo" I said. "Fred! George! That sort of behaviour is never going to get you a prefect position!" Percy scorned, earning scoffs from the twins.

Breakfast passed quickly and before I knew it I was being dragged up to the twins room. "Where are you taking me!?" I groaned. "The room where miracles are made" Fred said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "The magic room" George added. "Eeeeeeewwwwwwww" I shouted in disgust. "Nah we're kidding." George said changing direction. "We're gonna play some Weasley Quidditch" Fred said. "Well I don't find this very fair, I am a muggle born and in my first year! I haven't been taught about Quidditch" I moaned.

"You said you couldn't play!" George said in disbelief. "You- you LIAR!" Fred shouted. "Wow you really are sore loosers" I sniggered. "I am not!" George defended. "Reeaallyyyyy just because I beat you 23-5 doesn't mean you have to be asshats" I smirked. "EMILY!" They shouted in unison before running after me.