The burrow

Emily's POV:
I shoved the last piece of clothing into my trunk before slamming if shut and sitting on it, wiping my brow in exhaustion. Somachi snickered at me as I collapsed onto my bed. "Thanks for your help guys! It's really appreciated" I shouted to my dormmates, who had spent half an hour watching me struggle with my luggage. "Oh, you're VERY welcome" Izzy replied sarcastically. "Yeah, don't mention it" Lauren giggled. I rolled my eyes and glared at the three of them before jumping off of my bed, and gathering in the middle of the room with them in a huge group hug. "I'm gonna miss you guys" I pouted. "Me too" Lauren replied. "Me three" Izzy added. "Me four" Somachi shouted. We all hugged one last time, before grabbing our carry on luggage and pets and leaving the dorm (our main luggage would be put in the train with magic). At the bottom of the girl dorm stairs the Gryffindors were all saying goodbye. I rushed up to the twins and Lee, before pulling them all into a hug. "Bye Lee" I grinned, punching his cheek. "STAHP!" He cried out, slapping my hand away, making me snigger at his actions. "Sassy" The twins chirped in unison. "STAHP DOING THAT!" Lee screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Hogwarts Express pulled up to the station, I gave Lee another hug goodbye, and waited for Midnight to jump onto my shoulders before grabbing my bag and getting off the train. I ran up to my parents and Hermione, giving them hugs and the majority of my luggage that I wasn't taking to the burrow. "Take care of Midnight for me please H" I asked Hermione with a smile. "Okay! Hello Midnight" Hermione grinned as I passed her my cat. The black cat nuzzled up to Hermione as I waved them goodbye, before rushing over to Fred and George. "Hey guys!" I shouted, gaining the attention of the whole Weasley family. "Ah - uh. Hi Mr and Mrs Weasley!" I greeted enthusiastically. Before I could say Hippogriff I was wrapped in a tight embrace by Mrs Weasley. "You must be Emily! Please dear do call me Molly" she grinned. "Ok Mrs- Molly" I smiled. Next to me Mr Weasley shook my hand "you can call me Arthur" he laughed. "Right-o kiddos! To the burrow!" He exclaimed before walking out of the station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's not much-" Fred said "But it's home" George finished. "I love it!" I gasped, looking around the welcoming interior of the home. "I almost forgot! We have two younger siblings you still need to meet" George said, imitating Percy's stuck up self, making me giggle. "I can't wait to meet them" I laughed. "This is Ron" Fred introduced, pointing to the ginger boy who was currently stuffing his face with biscuits. "And this is Ginny" George said, pushing forward a little girl with bright red hair, tied into pigtails. "Hewwo!" She said smiling at me. "Hi Ginny" I smiled at the younger girl. She giggled and ran off to greet her other older brothers. "Right- now down to business" Fred grinned evilly. "Already!?" I exclaimed exasperated. "Always" George smiled manically. "What have I done coming here" I dramatically groaned, collapsing on to the sofa. "You've made the best choice, who doesn't want to be pranked all Christmas?" Fred asked with an evil laugh. "Exactly, it's the perfect idea" George added with the same threatening grin plastered on his face.
"Poop" I muttered