"GRANGER"

Emilys POV:
"Herman hurry up!" I screeched, dragging my case behind me. I had been left in charge of her after our parents said goodbye to us in London. "I'm coming as fast as I can!" She replied, her demon cat sat on her trunk as she hauled it along. We were on our way to the leaky cauldron, to make sure we got everything we needed for school. It started in 2 days and Hermione was freaking out. As we entered the door I went to get our room key, when I was rudely interrupted. "GRANGER!"
I let out a little scream.
"what the HELL Weasleys!" I turned around, facing the twins.
"Aw you love us really" George said, hugging me. "Yeah, can't fool us" Fred added, messing up my hair. I slapped their heads together "piss off". Looking over at the other side of the room, I saw Hermione arguing with Ronald. No surprise there; they argued so much anyone would think they were an old married couple. "What is your problem Ron!" I heard her shout.
Laughing, I turned back to the twins who were rubbing their heads with matching frowns on their faces. "Aw come here you guys" I giggled, bringing them in for a hug. "Emily!" A woman cried from the corner. "Mrs Weasley?" I replied with a muffled shout, pushing the gingers away from me and running to give her a hug. "How was Egypt?".
"BLOODY BRILLIANT!" Ron replied, cutting his mum off.
"Ronald Weasley! What have I said about cutting me off?"
"Mu-"
"No! We've gone over this a million times!"
I slipped away back to the twins. Good luck Ron

School was tomorrow and we had just bought all of our books, on our way back to the leaky cauldron. "I tell you, that Sirius is bad news! How did he escape the prison?" I heard Hermione ask passionately. "Because he's a bad ass bitch" I replied, running off before she could lecture me on the seriousness of the situation.