There goes my chance of dating Percy

Emily's POV:

We were about to board the train, all of us lined up as I silently counted all the gingers around me. Weasleys, check. I then searched for my sister and Harry, quickly finding them chatting to Ron. Lee was stood to my right, laughing at something Hannah had just said.
"The train's arriving in 10 minutes, make sure you have everything with you!" McGonagall shouted through the chaos of the sea of students suddenly making sure they remembered everything.
"Ready?" I asked Lee, picking up my trunk.

"What was that thing you were going to say Ginny?" I asked, referring to before I was petrified.
"Fred, George, Emily. I need to tell you som-" Ginny rushed, perching on the edge of the seat, before she was interrupted by Percy, making Ginny run away.
"Oh that" Ginny said giggling evilly "Well... Percy's got a girlfriend!" She screamed. Fred dropped a stack of books he had taken from my trunk and dropped them on George's head. "WHAT!?" He exclaimed.
"Penelope Clearwater" I stated, high fiving Ginny. I may or may not have seen them in the corridors. He was pretty obvious. Lee sniggered next to me "how did he score a girl?".
"You won't tease him will you?" Ginny added as an afterthought guiltily twiddling her fingers.
"Wouldn't dream of it" George said, his face lit up as if Christmas had come early.
"Definitely not" Fred added sniggering. I decided to take this time to dramatically fall onto Lee's lap.
"Well, there goes my chances of dating Percy"