Off with a bang

Emily's POV:
"Okay, well I've had an idea for a while now and now that we're friends again I think it's possible" I said to the three as we walked back to our common rooms from the feast. "Oh yeah? Is it a prank?" Fred and George asked in unison. "Nooooooooo, she was planning to become a lawyer" Lee replied sarcastically "of course it's a prank you idiot ginger poofs". "I am not a poof! And what the hell is a lawyer?" George defended whilst Fred had an 'offence attack'. "You done?" I asked tapping my foot, waiting until Fred had finished being an idiot. "Okay, here's the plan".

"Ouch! Who stepped on my toe"
"Owwwww a whale is on me"
"Excuse you!?"
"I didn't burp... yep now I did"
"IT stinks of troll dung! Let me outtt"
"We could if someone's fat arse wasn't blocking the handle"
"Excuse me, I am bootilicious - someone's just jelly"
"Who in merlin's name even uses those terms?"
"Me"
"Of course it would be you -"
"AAAAAAH"

We all tumbled out of the supply cupboard onto the floor, and thankfully I landed at the top of the pile. We had just escaped Filch but at a heavy price, I was stuck in that cupboard with them for way too long! "At least tell me you've got it" I groaned, rubbing my back and standing up. "Yep!" George shouted triumphantly holding up a vial. "Poly juice potion" Lee breathed.

"2.40000002 points from Slytherin!" I boomed as I walked down the hall - now looking like McGonagal. "B-but you can't do that!" The Slytherin replied angrily. "Yes I can - a further 1.00008 points from Slytherin for answering back!". I smirked at his face - I had finally got revenge on Zabini. "Ah! McGonagal! Just the witch I was looking for. There is a first year who's been transformed into a lobster. Now don't get me wrong I love crustaceans a lot but I don't think this poor boy will after this" Dumbledore said, a knowing glint in his eye. Suddenly this wasn't so fun. It was time to put my acting skills to use. "Ok Professor lead the way, I hope you caught the suspect" I said following him down the corridor, along with the twins and Lee slinking around in the background. "Now Minerva I trust you can handle this" Dumbledore said, waving his hand to a depressed looking lobster surrounded with gawking first years. Poop. "Well of course Professor, it's my job after all" I said, steeping towards the lobster. What's the spell, what's the spell! Ah whatever just... randomly say a spell. I flicked my wand with fake confidence.
"Ah thanks so much!".
I actually did it! GO ME GO ME! "Run along now" I said, turning around and giving a slight nod towards Dumbledore before walking off, desperate to find a place to hide before the potion wore off. Which would probably be any time now.

"Well that went... well different to how we planned it!" Lee laughed as I stepped out of the bathroom stall, now completely back to my own self. "Yeah, and the way you did that-" "transfiguration was WICKED" the twins said. "Well what can I say" I laughed, flipping my hair over my shoulder. "Hermione will be so pissed when I tell her" Lee sniggered. "I'm so glad we're friends again" Fred smiled. "Same" Lee and I replied. "GROUP HUG" George screamed jumping on all of us.
"I love you dorks"