Butterbeer misconceptions

Emily's POV:
"Fred for gods sake move your fat ass off of my seat or I will throw you into the fire!" I screamed. It was only the second day of Christmas break and already the three were getting on my nerves. "Nahhhh I'm too lazy and you love me too much to kill me" Fred said, lazily adjusting his napping position. "Oh really?" I laughed, before pushing him off the sofa and stealing the seat. "Emily!" Fred shouted.

I decided to go on a walk around Hogwarts, before coming across Lee and Hannah. "Hey Lovebirds!" I shouted grinning, running up to them. "Shut up" Lee groaned snaking my head. "Ouch" I said frowning, looking up to them both. I reached Lee's shoulders and Hannah's chin. I silently cursed my shortness. "Hannah!" An approaching voice called, causing Hannah to glance up. "Cedric!" She squealed giving him a hug. "Hi Lee!" Cedric greeted, getting a greeting back, before turning to me. "And who is this?" He asked. "Oh! Right. Cedric this is my friend Emily, Emily this is my twin Cedric" Hannah said laughing. "Hai" I grinned, shaking his hand. "You're the one that hangs out with the other twins' right?" Cedric asked. "Yep. Though technically they hang out with me. I can't get rid of them" I joked.

After meeting Cedric, Lee and I returned to the Gryffindor tower. It was really late, as we spent most of the day with the Diggory twins'.

Freds POV:
I was lying in my bed, stirring from my sleep. I'd say it was around 6 am - too early to be up on a holiday - when I heard voices coming from Lee's bed.
"Lee it won't fit!"
"Yes IT will trust me"
"Okay"
Fred heard some rustling, interrupted by a yell of pain from Emily.
"Ow that hurt!"
"It's ok, let's keep going"
"No Lee it's going to rip!"
I abruptly sat up, wanting to stop whatever they were doing. "Ew! Lee don't do that sort of stuff whilst we're sleeping. I didn't even know you liked Emily!" George shouted - waking up at the same point as me.
"What?" Lee asked confused. Thinking it was okay to look from the tone of his voice, I averted my gaze to the two. "We were only trying to get this butter beer into Lee's robe pocket and I got my finger trapped, what the hell did you think we were doing!?" Emily exclaimed disgusted. Both my twin and I had bright blushes, easily rivalling our hair in colour. "Wait - ew! No! Em is like my sister" Lee screeched.
"Whoops" George and I said in sync.