Angelina Bloody Johnson

Emily's POV:
As I lay on my bed I ran through the facts.
I liked Fred
I was called a mud blood
I have 3 bestfriends out to kill Zabini
I should probably do something about the last one, might be slightly problematic, considering the place you go for murder is Askaban. I forced myself to get up and go to the bathroom.

Once I was all ready for the day I walked down the stairs, being welcomed into an empty common room - except three particular first years. I hid behind the wall, listening to their conversation. "Okay, so we just need to find out who Flamel is!" A female voice said, who I later recognised as Hermione. "We should check the library again today" a boy's voice added. "Yeah" another agreed. I decided it was time to make myself known. "Nicholas Flamel" I said perching on the edge of the sofa infront of the golden trio "Only known holder of the Philosopher's Stone." I added with a wink. They all stared at me openmouthed. "Laters!" I exclaimed walking up the boy's dorm room stairs with a laugh. Just before I left I heard Ron's witty remark "Your sisters bloody amazing. Have I told you that before?". "Yep, I know I am" I sassed, before bursting into laughter.

I proceeded towards my weirdo friends' dorm, slamming the door open

I proceeded towards my weirdo friends' dorm, slamming the door open. "Wakey Wakey boys!" I said cheerfully. "Piss off" Lee groaned, burying himself under the covers. "Yeah" the twins said in sync. I shook my head with a laugh. "Lumos". "Turn off the lighttttt" Fred shouted "it's too bright!" George complained.

When I had finally woken up the boys, we were on our way to eat. "It's charms first, there was no homework due was there?" I asked. "Nah" Lee yawned whilst stuffing bacon into his mouth. I rolled my eyes at his behaviour and reached for the toast. "You wouldn't believe who I met yesterday" I said. "Who?" The twins asked. "Hannah Diggory" I said evilly grinning at Lee. "Ooooh Lee's lover!" Fred shouted. "Oh I love Hannah yes I do!" George sang. "When we're apart my heart beats only for youuu" we all sang. "Shut up!" Lee groaned, hiding his face with embarrassment. I laughed at his uncomfort. "Hey Fred look, Angie's looking over here" Lee said nudging Fred's side. I overlooked the scene with hints of jealousy. Fred met her eye and winked at Angelina, earning a giggle from her direction. "Did you just wink at me Gred?" George asked concerned.