Petrificus Totalus

Emily's POV:
As we silently returned to the common room, both of our minds were racing with the events that had just occurred. Almost immediately we both started chatting. "Who's going to take what?" I asked confused. Lee gasped loudly, causing me to stop and turn to face him. "What?". "SOMEONES GOING TO STEAL THE PHILOSOPHERS STONE!" Lee whisper shouted. "Oh my god how could I be so stupid!" I said annoyed. "Well you were born it so.." George said popping up behind us. "What's your Problem Weasley. Why so rude all of a sudden" I replied. "You were annoying me and then you left even though I told you not to!" George explained - making absolutely no sense at all. "Ohhh, I get it" Lee laughed "He's on his man period". I burst out laughing, as George walked away angrily muttering to himself. "But back to business, who would want to steal it?" I asked. "I mean, who wouldn't want eternal life?" Lee stated simply.

As I lay in my bed, mulling over the reason of life, I heard voices downstairs. Curiosity taking over, I left my cocoon and went to investigate.

"I'm sorry to have to do this Neville. Petrificus Totalus."
"Wow, you can be scary sometimes. Amazing, but scary"
"Come on let's go"
I poked my head around the corner, only to see the fat lady's portrait open and close, leaving a petrified Neville on the floor. "Oh my god are you okay?" I said rushing to his body, swiftly unpetrifying the first year. "T-They're going to get us in t-trouble again!" Neville exclaimed angrily before looking down to his lap "I couldn't stop them". I kneeled infront of the now sitting Neville. "Hey, look at me. You tried. Trust me, Herman can be really tough when she wants to be." I said comfortingly. "Now off to bed. I'll stay here to whoop their asses when they come back" I said standing up and offering my hand to the boy. "Thanks E-Emily" he said giving me a quick hug. "It's ok Nevs. Bed now" I jokingly ordered. He saluted and walked up the stairs. I seated myself on the seat and leant back. I was going to be here for a while.

After 3 hours of silence I heard hurrying footsteps rushing through the halls. "RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY" I heard Hermione shout. "HARRY COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW AND YOURE SAYING THAT YOURE HUNGRY!". "What. I didn't eat a lot at dinner" Ron moaned. I swiftly left the common room and grabbed the duo's shoulders. "What. Are. You. Doing" I asked menacingly. "Emily! You need to take us to Dumbledores office! Harry is in danger!" Hermione babbled. Sensing the urgency in her voice I started quickly walking. "Come on then" I ushered.

"Sherbet lemons" I said to the gargoyle, leading us to the office. "How do you know the password?" Ron asked. "I came here last week for playing a prank on Filch" I laughed. "Hey, I thought Dumbledore was away" I asked. "He'll be here" Hermione replied surely opening the door.

"Miss Granger, please move aside. I have to save a certain Potter from the grips of Voldemort" Dumbledore said calmly.

After lots of persuasion from Dumbledore that the trio would be fine, I returned to the common room, slightly shaken up. I had just seen Dumbledore carrying an unconscious Harry from the 3rd floor. Apparently he had just saved the world. Again.

Damn this must be one vivid dream.
...............

Ouch. Nope not a dream.
Merlin that hurt!