Gossip central

Emily's POV:
"I can't believe that!" Lee shouted loudly as I finished telling him the events of last night, excited that he was the first to hear the gossip. "I know! I was right there. I hope they're ok" I said with concern. "Yeah" Lee replied.
"Watcha talking bout?" Fred asked quietly, trying to get in some conversation in before he got caught by his twin. Yes, George was still on his man period. Fred was 'forbidden to talk to us'.
"Gossip. You'll probably find out as soon as we leave the common room. Though I'd suggest you go check on your brother at the infirmary" I said quietly. "Why would he be there?" Fred exclaimed. "He'll fill you in when you get there" Lee replied. "FRED!?" George shouted from the stairs. "Oops, gotta go before he sees me talking to you. Hopefully this man period will be over soon" Fred babbled before dashing off to find his twin.

As Lee and I exited the common room, we were met to the babbling of the student body, buzzing with the news that the chosen one had fought You-know-who in the chamber of secrets. "I feel like a flipping superhero. I already knew this. Girl, this shiz is old news MOTHERTRUCKER" Lee laughed. "Yeah, this is soooo last week" I added jokingly. "Hey Lee, Emily!" Cedric called, causing us to abruptly turn around. "Yeah?" We called back. "Do you know where Hannah is? She just disappeared" Cedric asked, concern written all over his face. "No, but we'll look out for her" Lee replied. "Thanks, can you tell her to come see me if you do find her?" Cedric asked. "Sure" I chirped. "Kay bye!" Cedric said before running off to his group of Hufflepuffs, before departing to the Hall. Lee and I decided to follow suit, our stomachs growling in agreement.

"Woah. Look at that, Flitwick's got a pink moustache." Lee chuckled, stuffing some more toast into his mouth. "He looks rather fancy" I laughed. I heard a burst of whispers as Hermione and Ron entered the hall, all the gossiping starting all over again. "Ah, you gotta love Hogwarts. The place where rumours fly" I sighed sarcastically as Lee burst out laughing, spraying the table with toast crumbs. "Ew gross. You got a crumb on me!" I squealed, throwing all the crumbs back at his face. "I swear. Do you live in a barn?" I asked. "No, I live in a castle" Lee sassed, flipping his dreadlocks over his shoulder "because I'm worth it!".

Lee and I left the hall laughing at the newest gossip we'd heard about what happened in the chamber. "Did you hear the one about Harry fighting an angry zebra?" Lee sniggered. "Oh, I don't think I could do that morally" I added giggling. "Yeah, that's like animal ab-" Lee laughed, before his face drained of all happiness. "Lee?" I asked uncertainly, following his line of sight. "So that's where she was" Lee stated hollowly.

"That son of a bitch"

(A/N: spot the Frozen reference)