RUDE

Emily's POV:
"It's almost the end of the third year!" I shouted excitedly running through the halls. "Yeah and i REALLY need to get Angelina before we go" Fred said, making me roll my eyes. I still liked Fred and it was painful whenever he talked of Bloody Johnson. "5 days till the end. Damn that went fast" Lee said,leaning down and resting his chin on my head. "Yeah. ITS ALMOST DINNER IM STARVING LETS GO!" George screamed, running towards the great hall, the three of us close in pursuit. When we sat down at the Gryffindor bench George had already stuffed a Yorkshire Pudding in his mouth.

"For heavens sake stop" I whispered to myself as Fred went on a bother Angelina rant. They were just getting plain boring. "Hey Em c'mere" George called from the other side of the room, making me sigh in relief as I left Lee listening to Fred. "Yeah?" I asked sitting infront of him. "You like my brother don't you?" He smirked. "Yeah, Percy is really cute" I joked. George burst out laughing before turning back to me "but seriously I wouldn't stay on that too long. He likes Angelina" He said pointedly. Okay, OUCH. "Okay?" I asked. "Look, you're just not his type. I know. It's a twin thing. You'd never happen. He's into... prettier girls" George ranted thoughtfully. "Oh. Okay. I get it. I'm ugly huh?" I said standing up calmly. "Yeah" he said absentmindedly, before realising what he just said "no - uh wait!" George stammered. "No it's fine, nice to be told the truth y'know. But just for your knowledge, I don't like Fred. He has a monstrous face" I sassed. "We're twins!"George exclaimed. "Exactly." I replied monotonously, before walking off and grabbing Lee by the arm, dragging him with me.  "Ugh! If you go through that door I won't be friends with you anymore!" George screamed childishly. "Eh. Be glad to get rid of you anyway" I replied, before walking out.

 Be glad to get rid of you anyway" I replied, before walking out

Lee swiftly followed behind me. "What was that about?" Lee asked concerned. "Nothing. He called me ugly and basically said I wasn't 'Fred's type' as I am not pretty enough" I laughed shallowly. "Yikes." Lee whilsted "you're pretty Em, he just likes people like... Ho Chang - I mean Cho Chang in Harry's year". "Liking the nickname there" I laughed, giving Lee a high five. Suddenly a group of first years rushed past us. "Hey!" I shouted, only to see my sister, the chosen one and Ron rush down the hallway.

I didn't even need to speak to Lee to know we were going to follow them. With the stealth of a freaking lion, we snuck around the corners, tracking the trio to McGonagal's classroom. "It's about the Philosophers Stone!" Harry exclaimed "Someone's going to try to steal it. Tonight". "That's why he wanted to know what the stone was. But why in Merlin's name is it in school!" I whispered to Lee. "What the HELL is going on!" Lee whispered back. I just shrugged in response.

It had seemed like we missed the rest of the conversation as the Golden Trio walked out of the office loudly complaining. "Whatever it is" Lee said to me "I don't think we should get involved". "Yeah, probably best not to" I nodded.