Saltyyyyy

Emily's POV:
"Sorry please carry on" I said after my outburst. Fred looked at me pointedly, clearing his throat "Ahem- Dear Lee, I would love to go on that date, I'm guessing hogsmede weekend? Get back to me when you can - S".
"oooooooh who's S?" George asked winking like a madman. I grinned at Lee, smacking his arm "you did it you cheeky bastard!". Lee ribbed the back of his neck, shyly grinning "yeah I did it".
"DID WHAT!?" The twins shouted in frustration.
"I'm so proud of you Lee! Come here!" I squealed pulling him into a hug.
"Hey hey hey" Fred said, pulling me from Lee's arms, engulfing me with his arms and placing his chin on my head. "First of all, mine. Secondly WHO IS S?" 
I blushed with the sudden proximity, Fred seemingly unaware of my reaction, carrying on playing detective with George.
"Excuseeeee me I belong to no one, and why are you two so damn idiotic?" I said giggling.
"Um excuse me, I'm not an idiot" George sassed.
"Hmmm I beg to differ but that's fine" I sniggered. I jumped in the sofa to avoid George's hand, which was speeding towards me, landing right on top of Angelina.
"Why hello there, excuse me" I said, wriggling off her landing on the floor with a thud. She huffed in response, giving me an evil look. "Oooh I'm sorry someone's not happy today. There are so many Bertie botts flavoured beans, why do you chose to be salty?" I said, getting up and flipping my red hair over my shoulder.
Angelina flushed with rage, readying a comeback when I flashed her a wink and ran back over to Lee (who was still under interrogation).

It took them a few hours but the twins finally worked out who 'the mysterious S' was, however it took her physically walking by and sending Lee a wink for them to click. As soon as she left the twins exploded.
"SOMACHI! I knew it Fred!"
"Oh please you had no clue"
"I did so! Didn't I Emily?"
"Nope you had no idea"
"Hmph. Your only saying that because you're dating my brother"
"Fine ask Lee"
"Lee-?"
"Nah mate sorry you were clueless"

"All this romance talk has got me in a mood" I said cheekily. The others had left to go to bed so Fred and I had the common room to ourselves. He went red, replying a stiff "Oh?" 
"You know... I'm really good in bed" I winked.
"-uuuuhhhhhh... I don't know what to say" he said awkwardly chuckling.
"Yeah. Sleeping is my best talent"
"EMILY!"

 Sleeping is my best talent" "EMILY!"