Enemies of the heir beware

Emily's POV:
As I stormed off I realised that I would have to return at some point, so I turned back around to transfiguration. Reaching there, I snagged the seat next to Somachi. "Heyyy" I said plopping down onto the seat next to her. "Hai girl" she replied.
~transfiguration blah blah blah~

I ran out the classroom after saying goodbye to Sochi izzy and Lauren, swiftly running to the Gryffindor common room. "SILENCE" Dumbledore roared. Wanting to know what had made Prof. raise his voice, I carried on running through the halls towards the noise.

To say I was shocked at the scene was an understatement to say the least. Written on the wall was 'enemies of the heir beware' written with blood, with what seemed to be a dead Mrs Norris decorating the wall. The biggest surprise? My sister, Hazza and Ron standing in the middle of it all. "What have you guys done now?" I whispered rolling my eyes.

I sat in the common room with Lee anxiously awaiting the trio's return - as were most of the Gryffindor body. "They can't have been part of that can they. Come on Neville - you of all people know what being in the wrong place at the wrong time is like" Lee argued loudly, grabbing people's attention. "Yeah, I guess Harry has a habit of that" Neville laughed shakily, before giving his sister, Lauren, a hug. I started humming the miraculous ladybug theme tune - something I'd come across whilst surfing tv channels during the summer holidays. Hermione still made fun of me for watching it - though I caught her watching it one day and have never let her hear the end of it.
(Theme song)

After a further hour of waiting my patience ran slim. "Urghhh I'm tired. Tell me the gossip tomorrow 'Kay Lee?" I said yawning. "Ya huh" Lee replied.