We wish you a prank filled christmas

Emily's POV:
"Merry Christmas!" I said to the Weasley family who were gathered around the Christmas tree in the living room. "Merry Christmas-" Fred started "to you too!" George finished. They patted a spot on the sofa in the middle of them and I happily skipped over and sat there. "Present time!" Molly sang happily, she seemed to be in her element. I smiled as everyone in the Weasley family picked up their present from me. For Will I got a book on Advanced ancient runes, as I heard he wanted to become a curse breaker, for Charlie I got a moving figurine of a Norwegian Ridgeback that breathes fire and acts essentially like a pet, for Percy I got a glasses polishing set, for the twins I got the cherrywood beater clubs they were admiring in the store window, for Ron I got a large packet of honeydukes sweets and for Ginny I got a miniature broom that can fly around the owner. I also got presents for Mr and Mrs Weasley, I got 3 new bundles of wool for Mrs Weasley and an assortment of 'muggle items' for Mrs Weasley. "You shouldn't have dear!" Molly said, looking thoroughly shocked that I had bought her anything. "Of course I did Mrs Weasley, I saw how much you knitted and figured that you would like some more supplies" I grinned. "Emily, could you please explain what this is?" Arthur asked, holding up a rubber duck. "That's a rubber duck, you put them on water and they float. Some people use them in baths, they don't really have a purpose though" I replied smiling. "Fascinating" Arthur replied, making everyone in the proximity giggle. "Woah! Wicked" Charlie shouted as the Ridgeback blew fire. I turned to my pile of presents infront of me and started to open my presents. From mum and dad I got a full collection of my favourite 'muggle stories', from Hermione i got a photo album, from Mr and Mrs Weasley I got a turquoise jumper with a white E on the front, from Bill and Charlie I got a few sugar quills, Percy gave me a book about etiquette, Fred and George gave me a box with a few zonkos products and Ron and Ginny got me some liquorice wands. "Thanks everyone!" I said happily as I pulled the jumper over my head. "Aww look Fred, red hair and a Mrs-Weasley jumper. She really is a Weasley now" George announced. "Here Em, we figured we should give you an extra present, so here it is". "Thanks guys" I said, shocked that they got me something else. I opened the box and confetti was thrown into my face. "AHHHHH" I screamed.