Maybe ;)

Emily's POV:
"-That's rich, coming from the owner of a smelly old shoebrush!" Hermione argued, glaring at Ron. "Harry!" I called, seeing him sniggering from the staircase, watching the argument unfold. He looked at me as if I had sent him to slaughter and I grinned back. The two arguing teens soon dragged him into the argument. Lee's letter still echoed in my mind but who to pair him up with. My mind flashed back to the first year when my dorm mates and I played truth or dare...
"Fine! I like Lee" she said, looking at me as if saying don't tell him. "I won't tell" I laughed.
Oh but I will... and you Ms Patil are gonna thank me for it. I grinned manically, causing George to ask me what's wrong. I just cackled. "Oh no reason, just remembering something I need to do for our dreadlocked friend" I mused. Looking confused, Fred felt my forehead for a temperature, only to make me blush in the process. Goddamnit Weasley. I shoved his hand away teasingly "hands off the goods" I laughed.

Later that night Fred pulled me aside, in the alcoves at the side of the leaky cauldron. "About last year..." he said cautiously. "What?" I replied innocently, peeking up at him under my eyelashes. "Well, Ireallylikeditandmaybeyouwoulddatemeatsomepointpossiblyplease?!" He babbled. I laughed, catching the majority of the sentence. "Maybe" I winked, running back over to the Weasley family, ha revenge. Fred was left there looking proud of himself. On my short run over I caught the end of a conversation between Mr Weasley and Harry. "Why would i go looking for someone who's trying to kill me?"
Feeling cheeky I swung around next to Harry. "No need I'm here hi!" I giggled. I was met with solemn expressions.
Yikes

tough crowd.