Lee's Rants

Emily's POV:
"Ah, Hogwarts. A place where I can stuff my face for free, the joys of magic" Lee happily sighed, patting his full belly. I snorted and pointed to his plate, "You've still got a full plate Lee".
He winked "Who said I was done?" . I rolled my eyes in disbelief, choosing to ignore his idiocy to tune into the twins conversation, Fred's hand intertwined with mine on the bench.
"- absolutely bloody brilliant. But what charm changes cloth colour again?" George asked, face frowning in deep thought. "I'm sure we wrote it in that book that we hid" was Fred's reply. "Where did you hide what?" I asked, making the two Weasleys jump in their seats. "Since when were you listening?" Fred asked laughing, a hand over his heart. He wasn't sure if it was beating rapidly from the jump-scare, or the realisation of the closeness between him and I.  I shrugged, leaning against Fred's shoulder "around the part where you were talking about how fat Lee is" I replied cheekily.
"WHO SAID I WAS FAT!?" Lee shouted, gathering attention from neighbouring tables. I subtly nodded towards the twins, Fred feeling my movement on his shoulder. Lee huffed, crossing his arms "I am not fat I just appreciate food. Also these curves? They're natural".
I snickered at the beginning of his lecture, which lasted until we were halfway back to our common room.
"- and that was 129 reasons why I am not fat." Lee finished. The twins were looking paler than usual, whereas I was out of breath from laughing so much. "I hate you so much Em" George growled quietly, scared to say anything around Lee incase it set him off on another rant. "Aww I love you to Georgie" I said, ruffling his hair.

"Hey, wassup fat lady" Fred greeted the common room portrait. "Fat? She's not fat! She's beautifully curvy-"
"Oh Not again please!" George begged.
No such luck, another hilarious half hour ensued, with Lee telling the Weasleys off and yet again explaining reasons why she isn't fat. They were moaning and groaning the whole time, knowing there was no escape for them. I grinned smugly, excusing myself to talk to the girls. Lee let me go because, and I quote, 'That bitch gets me'.
"Hey guys!" I chirped, sliding next to Somachi. "Hey Em" they chorused. "Sooo I have news" I said grinning. "Oooh what?" Lauren asked, as lively as ever. "I may have gotten Somachi a date with Lee" I said smirking. "WHAT!?" She screamed from beside me, jumping out of her seat by the window. "Yep, so I'll take that as a yes?" I laughed. "Um- HELL YES" she sang, doing a dance. Lauren sniggered, pointing at Lee who was watching Somachi with amusement, "Hey Sochi, you've got an admirer". As soon as she stopped dancing, she turned beet red, seeing Lee Jordan's eyes on her, a smile on his face. She let out a strangled squeal and immediately sat down on the seat, met with our laughter. "You saw nothing" she warned.
"Oh no, but Lee sure did" Izzy said snidely.