Protective

Emily's POV:
"This feels weird, we've been friends for so long and now we're fake dating" i laughed as Oliver and I walked down the halls holding hands. "Yeah, its odd just to hold your hand to be honest" Oliver added. This was the first time we were being 'public' about this, not that many people cared anyway... or so I thought. "Aww that's so cute! The Gryffindor quidditch captain and the quidditch commentator" said a Hufflepuff as we walked past. We revived many other comments like this as we roamed the halls before classes started, Oliver insisted on walking me to my Transfiguration class. "Okay here's my stop" I said awkwardly, leaning into give him a hug, which he swiftly returned. "Bye!" I called as he walked down the hall and I turned around to stand with George in the line outside of the classroom. "What the hell is going on?" He asked. "Uhhh, well.. I guess we're dating?" I mumbled embarrassed. "You guess? You either are or you're not" George replied. "I.. I am - we are" I replied more confidently. Lee leant over and whispered in my ear "it's workinggg". "Huh?" I whispered back, turning to match his line of vision - only to see an angry Fred storming towards me. "What. The. Hell. Was. That!?" Fred seethed. I took a step back, surprised by his anger. "W-what do you mean?" I asked bewildered. "You're not allowed to date him!" Fred shouted, now gaining some attention. Now I was angry. "Why the hell not! I can date who I want! You can't control me" I shouted back. "You're a girl. We're all guys, we're supposed to protect you. If he breaks your heart that'll be our fault." Fred lamely replied. "Oh don't even try to be sexist infront of me! You have no right to talk to me like that, I can look after myself." I replied before storming off.

Fred's POV:
"Was it something I said?"