Lee's Whipped

Emily's POV:
George let out a bird whistle, gesturing towards the courtyard. "What the heck are you doing?" I whispered. He rolled his eyes in reply, gesturing more violently and letting out another shrill bird call. Fred whacked his head, before turning to look at me "Georgia's found Lee". I smiled at Fred, before peering through the arch way (as we were currently pressed against the wall, gaining very strange looks) to find Lee leaning against the wall in a 'cool' stance talking to somebody. "Who is he with?" Fred wondered aloud.
"Somachi, I'd recognise her shoes anywhere"
"How in Merlins name do you know that George?"
"I'm observant okay! Stop attacking me" he huffed, turning back to watch the scene play out. Fred and I just sniggered as I rested my head on his arm - I couldn't reach his shoulder because he's such a beanpole, something I've complained about to his a multitude of times. Fred put his arm around me pulling me in closer, making me smile.
"Okay, firstly - barf. Secondly LOOK AT LEE!" George whispered, pointing at our friend.
"He is so gettin-" Fred started, cutting off when seeing my glare.
"-g her to like him" he salvaged, earning a chuckle from George who made a whip gesture with his hands.
"Guys?" Lee called, spotting us. I immediately dropped to the floor, out of sight from the arch way.
"Shoot!" George cried, grabbing Fred and shoving him to the floor.

"What the hell" Fred wheezed, clutching his stomach in pain

"What the hell" Fred wheezed, clutching his stomach in pain. George shushed him, covering his mouth.
They started bickering, having a mini fight on the floor when they were interrupted by a cough above us.
"What are you doing here?"
"Lee! Buddy! Hey buddy-o-pal!" George tittered, getting up from the floor. We both followed suit, awkwardly avoiding eye contact.
"I'll leave you to this then" Somachi stated, turning to leave.
"Okay I'll catch up with you later?" Lee said, flustered, earning a hum in response.
I let out a sigh, "why don't you act that nervously excited around me Freddie".
"Because we're so close?"
"Good answer" I laughed, giving him a peck on the cheek.
"Lee's whipped. Whoopa!"

"What?""Whipped

"What?"
"Whipped. Whoopa!"
"Whoopa?"
"Yes it's a whip noise"
Lee - who was violently blushing from the teasing - scoffed "You're doing it wrong"
"No I'm not"
"A whip noise is like ..." I explained, doing a proper whip noise (A/N HOW DO YOU WRITE A PROPER WHIP NOISE SOS)
"Uh - no it-"
"Okay let's not have this argument. Let's get back to Lee's love life" Fred interjected, returning the heat to Lee.
"Whipped Huh?" I joked smugly.