Five: Our New Costumes

The next day was the first normal day of school. Yesterday was supposed to be just for orientation, but due to Aizawa's test, that's not what happened.
We start the day with normal classes like Grammer and math, stuff like that. After that, all the classes break for lunch in the cafeteria. There are a lot more people going to this school than I thought.
There were so many heros working here too. My mom had told me about a few of them. Working in the lunchroom was the cook hero Lunch Rush. Mom said she had met him once before.
After I got my food, I looked around for Hakai. The cafeteria was pretty crowded so I couldn't see very well.

"Taya!" Someone yelled making me jump. I turned around to see Eijirou sitting in a booth with a blond boy in our class.
"Jeez Eijirou! Don't scare me like that!" I scolded with a hand over my heart.
"Hehe, sorry. Ya looked lost." He replied.
"Oh, I was just looking for Hakai."
"I haven't seen her. Maybe she's eating in the courtyard. We don't have much time left for lunch, so why don't you sit with us?" He asked jesturing to the boy next to him.
"Sure." I said sitting across from the two. "I'm Taya, by the way."
"Yeah I know. You're the one that passed out after the distance run. Ya know, Kirishima car - Ow!" He turned his head quickly to look at Eijirou who had an innocent smile on his face.
"He what?" I asked confused. The boy looked back at me and shook his head. "What? I'm Denki Kaminari. Nice to meet ya!" He said avoiding my question. I put a smile on my face anyway. "You too." I said before taking a bite of my food. "Oh yeah, thanks for carrying me into the gym after I collapsed yesterday." I glanced up to see his cheeks turn pink.
"You knew about that? I thought you were unconscious." He asked.
"That's literally all I remember from yesterday after blacking out." I explain eating my food.
"Oh.."
"What did the nurse say after the tests?" Kaminari asked.
"She said I was fine, which I knew, she just wanted to be positive. She gave me the green light and sent me home." I explained.
"Well that's good." He replied and Eijirou nodded.

"Crap, that's the bell." I said. "I guess it's time for hero training."
The boys nod before we all head back to the class together.

"I am..HERE!" Someone shouts. "Coming through the door like a hero!" We all look toward the door to see the one and only All Might. The most well known hero in the world was standing in the doorway.

"Oh my god!" I say excitedly.

"I can't believe it's really All Might!" Kaminari shouts excitedly.

"So he is a teacher! This year is gonna be totally awesome!" Eijirou says with a big smile.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high! Think of it as Heroing 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a pro! And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might shouts.

'Yeah! Battle training!'

"But one of the keys to being a hero is..LOOKIN GOOD!" He shouts dramatically pointing to the wall. "These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the request you sent in before school started."

"Yes! Our costumes!"

Everyone shouted excitedly at the thought of finally getting to wear our hero outfits.

"Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at training ground Beta!" All Might shouts.

"Yes sir!" Everyone replies.

After changing everyone met where All Might said to.

"They say clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof!" He says as we all file into place. "Take this to heart, from now on you are all..HEROES IN TRAINING!" He looks over all of us with his famous smile.

"You're getting me all revved up! You look so cool!" He says.

Everyone's costumes were so unique, I almost felt like mine wasn't up to par. My costume was a skin tight, sleeveless, green and purple suit with matching long gloves, white boots, and a green and purple hood that resembled a king cobra with a white mask connected to it. There was a green, snake like strap holding my suit around my neck.

"Now, should we get started, you bunch of newbies?"