Thirty-two: Awards...Ceremony?

With Bakugou announced the winner of the final battle, it was time for the awards ceremony to start. All the participants were crowded on the ground around the podiums. Fumikage and Todoroki were with Bakugou, but they weren't presented as the fiery blond was.

Bakugou was chained and muzzled. He must not have been happy with his win against Todoroki since he had passed out. His back was pressed up against a cement wall, courtesy or Cementos. His hands were bound together as well as his arms, and he was screaming bloody murder through the muzzle.

"This is atrocious..." Momo muttered.

"The hell is he doing?" Jirou asks with a confused look on her face.

"He's been raising hell like this since he came to," Eijirou says with a sigh. Hakai groans from beside me before covering her eyes.

"I can't watch this," she says in a slight mutter. I smirk and pull out my phone, starting to record the raging boy in front of us.

"I sure can!" I say with a laugh.

"Third place could've gone to Iida as well as Tokoyami, but due to home life circumstances, he was forced to leave early," Midnight explains from the stage. "Time to confer the medals! And the one who'll present the medals this year naturally is none other than-"

"IT IS I!" A loud voice booms, practically cutting Midnight's speech in half. We all look to see All Might standing on the podiums with his usual grin. "And I am here with the medals!"

"Our hero, All Might!" Midnight finishes as All Might goes to Fumikage and placed the medal around his neck.

"Congratulations, Tokoyami my boy! You're a tough customer!" he praises. Fumikage says a few words silently before the hero moves over to Todoroki. "Todoroki my boy, congratulations." He places the medal over his neck before wrapping the boy in a hug. "And lastly, Bakugou, my boy!" All Might goes over to the raging teen and takes the muzzle off. 'Yikes! Big mistake...'

"ALL MIGHT! A NUMBER ONE LIKE THIS ISN'T WORTH SHIT! EVEN IF SOCIETY ACKNOWLEDGES IT, I REFUSE TO! THIS VICTORY IS TRASH!" Bakugou explodes. It takes all I have in me not to laugh at his outburst.

"That's some face.." Eijirou says under a chuckle. Hakai shakes her head with a sigh.

"Well, you'll never stop being continuously appraised by the public, so bear this as a "wound"! So that you will not forget!" All Might says trying to reason with him. He holds to medal up to him, but Bakugou just flails his head around.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED IT!" He shouts. All Might attempts to place the medal over his head, but Bakugou would not allow him to. With a sigh, All Might turns to the crowd and searches for someone.

"Young Odayaka!" 'What? Hakai?' I look at her in confusion. Her face goes pale at the sudden attention she gets from everyone. "Would you please come forward and assist me?" Hakai gulps and heads to the podium silently. When she gets there, All Might bends down to tell her something silently. Hakai nods and takes the medal from him. With a confused face, Hakai speaks again, earning a shrug from the hero. She then makes her way to Bakugou and attempts to calm him down, but he only screams at her in return. She tries to slip it over his head as All Might had, but she had no luck with that either.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" I hear Bakugou shout at her. She visibly sighs, not breaking under his harsh glares. Suddenly, Hakai slips the medal over her wrist and grabs Bakugou's face.

"What the hell is she doing?" My question is soon answered when she flings herself forward and kisses him on the lips. "Babe, are you seeing this?"

"Uh-huh. I don't believe what I'm seeing, but I see it," Eijirou answers. I look at my phone to make sure it's still recording before zooming in on the scene. Hakai then causes the cement wall behind him to crumble. When she pulls away, Bakugou seems completely frozen. Hakai then takes the chance to slip the medal over his head and around his neck. Bakugou is staring at Hakai with his mouth agape and wide eyes. The crowd around us is screaming and cheering for what they've just witnessed.

"And that concludes the U.A. Class 1 Sports Festival!" Eijirou and I exchange glances and I cut off the video, pocketing my phone.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Eijirou asks me with what seemed to be a concerned face. I grimace and nod.

"Yep. She's a dead woman."